View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 11:13 PM   #4
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i guess im unique in this, but the pleasure i get from rape play, is almost 100 percent mental. Any actual stimulation that comes of it is entirely incidental and because i don't like to let any of my control of the situation slip, I rarely orgasm myself or come anywhere near it. Giving the victim pleasure is one of my currencies of control. being in command of their body, giving and denying pleasure as i wish, drawing it out, those things are a part of rape to me. owning someone's body is a short term victory. owning their mind is a victory i can exploit over and over.
if I am roleplaying in text, I will play it much more selfish, because the kind of manipulation I am performing in real life doesn't come across in text. Also my own fantasies alone are similar to that. I don't imagine causing orgasms for my own pleasure. I don't like the idea of them or anything, I just make good use of them.
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote