View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 10:45 PM   #20
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute View Post
I think it would only be truely humiliating if after you use her thoroughly and break her spirit you make her take a strap on to her husband. The idea of my cum trickling out of her down his thigh as she strap on rapes him. That's about as close to bi as my fantasies get.
Assuming you first dipped the strap on in her cum-soaked pussy... Mmmmm... Not Bi at all... rather like a savage animal, leaving your mark on the humiliated husband

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote