View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 07:46 PM   #12
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbrett View Post
The idea pf typing a couple together, with the guy inside her, and whle they're being forced to fuck I would have my way with their assholes... seems fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbrett View Post
And what I wouldn't give to be the guy pulling her hair and filling her ass
The girl and I stare into each other's eyes, bewildered and terrified. I don't even know her name, I think to myself as all hope fades from my mind. We are naked, tied up with ropes, lashed tightly together face to face, the heavy collars locked around our necks linked by a short chain, legs intertwined in a lewd mockery of intimacy, the huge rubber balls strapped into our mouths turning our cries and screams into strangled mewlings. We are both helplessly aroused despite our fear and the lingering agony of the whip-welts that cover every part of our bodies. My erection juts obscenely up beneath the girl's quivering buttocks as we struggle together in useless efforts to free ourselves, the cruelly tight ropes digging painfully into us with every movement. "All right, bitches," our tormentor snarls. "You two cunts know what's coming now... You are! Hahaha!" I jerk in the bonds and make muffled NNGGHH sounds in protest as I feel our tormentor's hand grasping my cock, and the girl and I both scream into our gags as he bends it upward and presses the tip into her pussy. He pushes me inside her and laughs as he yanks the ropes even tighter around our waists and thighs. Oh god no no no this can't be happening. I thrash and strain against the ropes, trying to pull out of her, desperate not to be used to violate this beautiful innocent girl. It is no use; we are bound together too tightly, and my erection swells eagerly within her as her warm body writhes against mine, her thighs flexing, her full firm breasts pressing and rubbing against my chest, her tears mingling with mine on my cheeks. I'm sorry I'm so sorry I don't want this I'm so sorry. New fear ripples through me as the rapist strips himself naked now, standing close to our heads so we can both see. His erection is huge, rock-hard and twitching in anticipation as he pours lube along its length. The girl screams again and shakes her head wildly in denial as he grasps her hips and swings himself up on top of us. He spanks her hard a half-dozen times and then begins working the tip of his cock into her ass. She thrashes in panic, her every breath a scream, as the head forces its way in. "Double your pleasure, slut!" he laughs, and shoves himself inside her in a single deep thrust. The girl shrieks into her gag and convulses against me. I lie helpless beneath the combined weight of the rapist and my fellow victim, struggling desperately despite the torment of the unyielding ropes. Please please somebody help us please somebody. The rapist laughs with animal glee and begins pumping the sobbing girl hard, pulling nearly the full length of his cock out and then ramming it back in up to the balls with every thrust. He slaps and spanks and kneads and pinches the girl's ass and thighs and the sides of her breasts as he humps her relentlessly, fucking her, raping her. The girl's squirming body rocks back and forth with each of his thrusts. Inside her I can feel his rhythmic movements through the thin wall of tissue separating his cock from mine. My cock swells and begins to throb. I can't stop it, can't pull out of her, can't— Oh god I'm gonna come oh no no not inside her I can't oh please— His fist closes in her dark hair and he yanks her head back. The short chain between our collars snaps taut and jerks my head up as well. "Take it, bitch!" he laughs again, and grins down at me. "You're next, fuckboy," he sneers. My mind sinks into despair. I am helpless. Naked. Bound. A captive in bondage in some sadistic pervert's dungeon along with this beautiful terrified girl. No one knows where we are or will ever know what has become of us. There is no hope of escape, or rescue, or release. We will writhe and scream our lives away in an endless hell of continuous sexual torture and repeated rape until long after our minds and souls have shattered. The rapist's breathing becomes ragged, his thrusts accelerate... The girl's eyes widen. Her vagina begins to spasm. My erection swells unbearably toward the inevitable. No... No... NO... NOOOO—

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote