View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Scrubbing her body slowly, I took my time, running a clothe over her skin, cleaning her as she marvelled and blushed. She was still shy about being naked in front of me so it would take some time before she could fully relax. When my fingers snaked between her thighs, she tensed for a second, still sore from our recent intercourse.

“Relax Taryn, I won’t harm you”

She loosened her thighs, but was still visibly tense and winced in discomfort as my fingers touched her recently deflowered pussy. This was to be expected. I took my time cleaning her, but when I worked my fingers between her pussy lips, I marvelled at her delightfully small hole, and was amazed that my cock had recently fit in there. No wonder she was crying so much.

Lifting her out of the tub, I dried her off, from head to toe, taking my time to feel her beautiful young body. I then quickly cleaned myself off and took her hand, leading her out of the bathing room.
Waling her with me to the guest bedroom I gestured for her to walk in as she looked around in amazement at the sheer size of it, and the luxury. She was used to the hay beds in the slave shacks. Something like this was unheard of for her. Her eyes shone with excitement at her new quarters.

“Do you like it”

“Oh yes sir.......so much. Thank you sir....this is wonderful”

“Well, you’ve earned it. Come on, lets get into that big bed of yours”

Removing her towel, I also removed mine, as we stood there naked in the room, only the light of the oil lamp and the moon casting light through it. I quickly snuffed the oil lamp and stepped towards her, taking her in my arms, pulling her in close. I waited a moment before speaking, just feeling her soft young body pressed against mine as I held her. I could feel my arousal starting.

“Taryn, you are the most beautiful girl that I have ever acquired”, looking her in the eyes as I spoke. “I need to be with you again, right now”.

At this point, she felt my hardness, pressing against her belly as I held her in close, and she got a fearful look in her eyes at the implications of what I just said.

“Oh sir........I ......well sir, you really hurt me....down there”, she blushed as she spoke, her eyes starting to water, “I’m sorry, I’m just really frightened......I don’t think I can...at least not right now”, her voice choked as she spoke those words.

Grabbing her chin gently, I raised her face to mine, speaking to her in a soft paternal tone; “Hey sweetheart, I brought you in here because you really please me. A beautiful girl like you.....I would never want to hurt you, but a man has needs. Do you understand that?” She was startng to sniffle, closing her eyes.

“Hey Taryn,...”I spoke in a slightly firmer, yet still comforting tone, “We all have things in life we have to do. I run this plantation; it’s not always enjoyable but that is my job”, I held her eyes in mine, “...and your job is to satisfy me now. That is a duty you must fulfill, as part of how you earn your keep around here. It may hurt but it is your duty....besides, it does get better with time.”

“Taryn, your body provides me with such pleasure I can’t describe......I just need to have it...I need to. You want to please me right?”

She looked up at me with her big wet brown eyes, “Sniff.....yes sir,...b..but....”

“No buts Taryn........you want to please me right?” It was a statement, more than a request.

Quivering she responded, “Yes sir”, in barely a whisper. The poor girl was terrified, because she knew how badly a cock could hurt her now, and she dreaded going through that again.

“Good girl, now give me a kiss”, pulling her face gently towards mine, I planted my lips o hers, and kissed her deeply, holding her body against mine as we kissed in the moonlight, I felt my hardness grow as her body trembled against mine.

Breaking the kiss, I stepped towards the bed, and pulled the covers down, exposing the soft sheets underneath. Taryn stood there in disbelief, at the sight of the sheer luxury while at the same time trying to stop herself from shaking in fear of what was to come. Turning, I swept her up in my arms as she gasped in surprise, and I carried her in my arms, laying her in the bed gently. Laying in the bed beside her, I turned and kissed her, pressing my lips against hers, as she kissed back as was her duty. I could feel her tenseness now, as her entire body cringed at the impending penetration of her small young pussy, which was still raw and sore from her recent defloration. Kissing her some more, I took my time, trying to relax the poor girl a bit, but it was not working.

Realizing there was only so much I could reasonably be expected to do in this situation, I started kissing her breasts, and her body, which sort of excited her at times, but not enough to compensate for the fear she was experiencing. I felt bad, but there was nothing I could do. Sex usually hurt the first several times, and that was not my doing. God made it that way.

Rolling up against her, pressing my right leg between her legs I moved my hand between her legs, pressing my finger against her pussy, slowly and gently pressing against it as she tensed up at the contact. I tried slowly rubbing my hand back and forth, but that was not helping much, as she was not getting wet. Licking my fingers, I used the saliva to help wet her a bit, and then started siding my fingers back and forth along her pussy as she whimpered and cringed.

“Sir, it’s very sore”, she whimpered,

“I know sweetheart, and you are being a very brave girl, doing this to make me happy. I think you are wonderful”

The praise seemed to get a smile, but it was a pained one as she was feeling discomfort. Pushing my finger into her depths, I breached her gate as she yelped at the penetration. I worked my finger around in there a bit, trying to spread the saliva around a bit.

Rolling on top of her, I wet my fingers again, only this time I used them to get a bit of moisture on the head of my cock. I wanted to try to take a bit more time, try to get her a bit more ready, but my body was crying out for relief, and I had to take her now.

Spreading her legs a bit more, I moved myself into position as she scrunched her eyes shut and whimpered, “Please sir....don’t hurt me”

“I will be gentle, I promise”. She looked at me with wet eyes, showing gratitude at my promise. I really didn’t want to hurt her, but I had needs, and fair was fair. I had paid a good price for the young lady, and now I was even letting her live in my house, instead of the slave quarters.

As I touched my cock head to her pussy lips, she flinched, letting out a faint squeak as her body shuddered. I started slowly rubbing it up and down, kind of like what we were doing down by the river, but this time she wasn’t responding. Her body was tightening up in defence of itself.

“Taryn, it’s alot easier if you relax dear.”

After awhile, with me rubbing my cockhead up and down between her pussy lips as she scrunched her eyes shut wincing at the discomfort of having this friction against her injured pussy, I realized that I was simply going to have to go ahead and fuck the little darling, since this was as wet as she was going to get.
“OK love, try to relax here”

With that I started pushing the head against her lips, as she started whimpering, grasping the bed sheets in her hands as she squeezed them into tight fists with white knuckles. It was slightly tough going, with her being so tight, and not very wet, but I had done this many times before. It would be rough, for her and me, as there was a tiny burning friction as I forced my head between her lips. Nothing serious, but it was there.
The whole time she was yelping and crying, “ow..ow......ahh...aigh..ow” as I worked my cock head past her lips, lodging the head in her pussy opening as she finally opened up
“Ow sir!......Ow, it hurts,...it hurts!....please”

“It’s OK love, it only hurts the first few times, after that it gets better”, and with that, I started pushing harder, trying to force my manhood into her body as was my right while she squealed and cried from the pain. I finally managed to get a considerable length of my cock into her in one stroke.

“AAAAIIIIIGGGHIIIIIIIII!!!! “ her scream pierced the room, but I was not stopping now, not when I was almost all the way in. Pushing and squirming to get the last few inches in, I ignored her pleas; “Ow......ow sir, it hurts, ......sir it hurts,...ow...ow-ow-ow, “ and she broke down into sobs as I lodged the entirety of my cock into her tight young channel.

Laying on top of her, I gave her a moment to try to adjust. It wasn’t that I didn’t care, it;s just that this was the way it was. A man had a right to the body of a woman he purchased, and it was her sacred duty to submit that body to my pleasures, even if it hurt. It just felt so right, for her tiny little body to be underneath mine, as her little pussy, tried to strangle my cock.

With that I started slowly working my cock in and out of her, trying not to be too rough with her as I fucked the crying young girl. With each outthrust she gasped in, and with each in thrust she cried out as I kept working my cock in and out of her young body.

It was amazing the feeling of tightness as her tiny pussy literally was massaging my cock while she cried. Eventually I couldn’t take it any more and needed to speed things up. I desperately needed to release my seed into her delicate young body as I thrust harder and faster with each stroke, until I was pounding into the poor girl with reckless abandon as she wailed that it hurt, begging me to stop or slow down. Of course I would do no such thing.

Pounding into her tight little pussy I really leaned into her, driving my cock into her flesh with sheer savagery, utterly disregarding her obvious pain as I satisfied myself with her body, which in fairness was my right to do.

Pounding away, I felt my orgasm approaching as I fucked her tightness and I leaned in hard, pressing my cock deep into her body, against her cervix as she cried out and I came harder than I had in years, releasing a powerful orgasm, deep inside her as she whimpered.

As the orgasm subsided, and the spurts of semen inside her womb stopped I felt a strong sense of relaxation come over me as I sagged on top of her small body, breathing hard and dripping sweat as she sobbed beneath me.

Rolling off of her, I pulled her in close, as the poor girl sobbed in my arms until I fell asleep.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote