View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 08:33 PM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jake and his gang were setting up camp just 7 miles south of Kit Carson Colorado as the storm raged west of them in the direction they had just came, missing them. “Ned, take a couple of guys and go into town and pick up some supplies for the trail a head, we’ll hold up here till first light, you can spend the night in town and catch up to us in the morning” Jake told his right-hand man.

“Patches, you and Perv get a couple packhorses, we’re going into town” Patches real name was Bob, he had lost his right eye in the war between the states and wore a patch over his eye, thus his nickname, and Perv, well he was as perverted as the day is long and hated his birth name of Oscar. They each got a packhorse and the 3 of them started off towards Kit Carson.

----------

38-year-old Erica Goshen and her father had spent the day at Kit Carson, buying supplies for the little spread that they owned an hour’s ride from Kit Carson, and were on their way back home. They had come west from Indiana with her mother when Erica was 15; her mother had died during childbirth when Erica was 17, along with the child she was carrying, and it had been just her and her father every since.

Erica had learned to ride and shoot as well as any man, and was as good at working their land as her father, she had had a few gentlemen callers over the years, but they were all intimidated by a woman that could outride and outshoot them and they didn’t hang around long, just as well, Erica could have never brought herself to leave her father or the spread they worked together.

The 3 outlaws were ambling alongside the road towards Kit Carson about 100 yards from the road when they spotted Erica and her father’s two horse team pulling a wagon of supplies, Ned was looking at them through his eye piece, “Looks like our supplies are coming to us” Ned said handing the eye piece to Patches, who after looking handed it to Perv, “Sure a nice looking piece of ass that old man has with him ain’t it fellas?” Perv says, “Yes she is” patches agrees, “A whore looking that good would cost us a few dollars in gold in the City Ned” Ned knows the two of them are right, and Perv adds, “We can pocket the money for the supplies and save money on a whore Ned, Jake and the
Boys would never know”

“No harm in profiting from our good luck I recon” Ned says, “Patches you circle and come up quietly from their rear while Perv and I meet them head-on and introduce ourselves.

Erica and her father seen the two horsemen with packhorses coming towards them about 200 yards down the road, “Better get your rifle sweetheart, don’t know whether these riders are friend or foe” Erica gets the rifle from behind the seat and cocks it as the they meet up with Ned and Patches.

“Good evening gentlemen” Mr. Goshen says as they meet up, “Evening sir, Miss” Ned says as he and Perv tip their hats, and Ned noticing Erica at the ready says, “Miss we mean you no harm, easy on that trigger please, we’re just a couple of cow poke headed into town for supplies” … “Sorry gents but me and my Daughter can’t be to careful, we don’t know you two from Adam”

Then Erica and her father hear the sound of a shotgun being cocked, and look back over their shoulders to see Patches with a double barreled shotgun pointed at them, “Toss the gun away Bitch” Ned now says, and Erica has no choice but to comply.

Erica and her father had their hands tied behind their backs and their ankles bound together and laid in the back of the wagon with the supplies, Patches tied the reins of his horse to the back of the wagon and they took the father and his Daughter deep into the woods off of the road.

They stood Erica’s father on the back of the wagon and tied a rope around his neck, throwing it over a branch of a tree, and as he stood there gagged, ankles tied together and his wrist tied behind his back ready to be hanged, Ned in a teasing voice ask Erica, “Any last words you want to say to your father deary Ha! Ha! Ha!” … “Pleaseee! … Please don’t kill him Boohoo I’ll do anything you want if you let my Daddy live Boohoo”

“Hear that fellas, she’ll do anything we want Ha! Ha!” Ned says, “A willing fuck toy” Perv says with a grin” … “Untie our little slut patches” Ned said, as Patches cuts Erica free Ned told her, “ You hesitate on keeping your promise and we stretch Pop’s neck slut, you understand?” … “Yes Boohoo” … “Yes what Bitch?” Ned presses her; “Yes I understand Sir Boohoo” … “Take your clothes off, all of them and be quick about it”

The 3 outlaws look admiring their lucky catch as Erica stands before them naked, her big melon sized tits jiggling as she sobs, Perv was licking his lips as he stared beady eyed at the dark haired beauty, and he said to Ned, “You got to go first this morning on that little blonde Ned, you ort to let me tap this one first” grinning Ned says, “I wouldn’t want it to be said I wasn’t a fair minded man, you and Patches have at it and I’ll see what kind of supplies we have in the wagon.

“I want you to get down in the dirt on your belly Bitch and belly crawl over here to me” Perv says, and Ned’s warning of no hesitation still rang loudly in her ears as she got down on the ground on her belly and began slowly crawling over to Perv on her belly like a little worm in the dirt until she was at his feet, “Now start licking my boots clean and beg me to fuck you whore!”

Always being able to hold her own in this rugged land, Erica was a proud woman with confidence in herself, never having to bow down or take orders from any man, but her father was all she had in this world, so as her tears fell on Perv’s muddy old boots she began licking them clean begging him over and over to fuck her, “Please boohoo please fuck me Sir boohoo” she had never felt so humiliated and ashamed of herself as she felt now, belly down in the dirt licking this saddle tramps boots begging for him to fuck her, Erica had never been with a man all the way, nothing but hugging and kissing is all she’d ever gave to her gentlemen callers and now here she was like a dog in heat down in the dirt begging this animal to take her virginity.

As Erica licked the outlaw’s dirty boots begging for a fucking Perv was taking off his gun belt and undoing his pants, “Roll over Bitch and grab your ankles” Perv says to Erica, who rolls over curling her sexy legs back grabbing her ankles, her belly and tits all dirty from crawling. Perv wasted no time in kneeling down to claim his prize, spitting in his hand and stroking his cock, Perv loved to put the fear in a helpless woman and humiliate her; he loved his outlaw life and the power over life and death that it brought.

Snuggling the head of his cock between Erica’s quivering cunt lips he said to her, “I’m gonna fuck Poppa’s slut in front of him and if she doesn’t cum for me it will be the last thing your Pa sees” and then his eyes got wide in disbelief as the tip of his prick pushes up against her virginal hymen, “Oh my my my, Daddy’s little girl is still a virgin Ha! Ha!” and that perked up the ears of Ned who was putting the supplies from the wagon on the packhorses and Patches who was building a fire as the sun set.

Perv looked into Erica’s big brown eyes and said, “I want you to wrap your arms and legs around me as tight as you can and kiss me and say … please make me a woman you big stud” Erica wished this scumbag would just do what he was going to do, the begging for it was so emotionally hard on her, so much so she didn’t notice her hesitation until Perv said, “ If I have to say it again I’ll skin that old man of yours alive before he swings from that rope Bitch!”

Poor little Erica was just seething in humiliation as she wrapped her sexy shapely legs around the man she was about to beg to take her virginity, and kissed him as she hugged him tight with her arms, shamefully stuttering, “P-p-pleaseeee boohoo P-please make w-w-woman of me ya b-b-b-ig st-st-stud boohoo-boohoo!” crying so hard she could hardly talk.

Perv slowly pushed his prick through Erica’s virginal hymen, making sure she was looking him in the eyes as she felt him ripping it away from her, and as he plucked her little cherry she screamed in pain, her big brown eyes rolling back in her forehead, and Perv stated laying the man meat to little Erica, pounding her like a horse with a burr under it’s saddle, “Damn she soo tight! Yea that pussy good! Pussy real good Ha! Ha!”

“Please don’t cum inside of me!” Erica whimpered when it became obvious to her that this man was ready to explode, “You think you’re to good to bear my child do ya Bitch!” Perv yelled in Erica’s face then started slapping and backhanding her across her face, “Hummm do ya Bitch? Do ya?” … “Nooo I’m sorry boohoo-boohoo!” … “Beg me for my seed slut! … Beg me for it! Tell me you want to have my baby!”

Erica felt so small and insignificant laying there in the dirt with this man’s cock inside of her, as he slapped her around like she was worth no more than the dirt she had licked off his boots, begging him, “P-pleaseee give it to me Sir Boohoo-boohoo please seed me with your child, boohoo” and Erica’s body stated to turn on her and she started cumming all over the man’s cock who was slapping her around like trash, and then she felt him erupt inside of her, flooding her insides with his warm slimy seed

When Perv got up off of Erica she curled up in the fetal position crying, she had woke up this morning like all other mornings a proud, brave, confident young woman, and now she lay curled up in the dirt naked, feeling ashamed, scared and irrelevant in this rugged land.

Patches like Jake and most of Jake’s men were from the south, Patches hated northerners; northern cavalrymen slaughtered his wife and son after raping and sodomizing his wife, and it was clear to Patches by their accents that Mr. Goshen and his daughter Erica were blue bellies as he called them. In the fire that he had built, Patches was heating up a branding Iron he had made, fashioned after the stares and bars of the Confederacy.

Mr. Goshen was just a roll of the wagon wheel away from deaths door and could do nothing in his poor daughter’s defense as he saw Patches take the glowing red hot branding iron from the fire and approach his baby girl with it as she lay on the ground eyes closed sobbing, curled up in the fetal position, unaware of what Patches was preparing to do to her.

“AAAAHHHHAAA!!!” Erica had never felt such pain, and she started rolling around on the ground in agony, Patches had taken that glowing hot branding iron and pressed it to Erica’s buttock as she lay there all curled up crying, from having her virginity stolen by perverted Perv, and as she rolled around in agony, the smell of her burnt ass flesh in the air, Patches stood over her pressing it to her tit this time, “P-P-P-Pleaseeeee! AAAAA! Mercy! Mercy!” but Patches filled with hate stepped on Erica’s upper arms pinning her down to the ground, and took the branding iron and slowly lowered it to her pretty face, he was going to brand her forehead, but she turned her head so he pressed it to her cheek, “AAAAAHHHHAAAA!” she screamed then passed out, as smoke from her burnt face drifted up in the air.

Erica was brought back to consciousness a screaming, Patches had bent her over the back of the wagon by her father so he could see as he rammed his cock up his daughter’s ass, just like those Yankees had did to his wife, “AAAAA!!” she screamed as Patches rammed his rod in and out of her rectum, ripping her ass flesh, grabbing her by the back of her neck to holding her down as she beat the floor of the wagon with her balled up fist in agony, “Take it you blue belly Bitch! You fucking Yankee whore!” Patches yelled, and poor little Erica in shock and desperation was wiggling her ass, bucking and humping, trying to get free, but it only served to give herself an even more brutal butt fucking, but it did hurry Patches to busting his nuts up her ass, “Ohoooo Ha! Ha! Ha! Yea! Ahhhhh fuck yes! Ohoooaaa!” he moans in pleasure.

As Patches pulls his cock out of Erica’s ass and steps back, Ned grabs a fist full of her hair standing her up, and making her stand in front of her father, “Now I want you to get your Daddy’s dick out of his pants and suck it slut” Erica looks at Ned in disbelief, and Ned doesn’t even give Erica time to beg him not to make her do it before telling her, “I don’t want to hear a peep out of you slut, do what I told you or your Daddy’s a dead man”

Erica’s hands were trembling as she undid her father’s pants, pulled them down to his knees and stood there looking at his limp cock that was at the same height as her face with him standing in the wagon, “Kiss your Daddy’s dick and tell him your Daddy’s little whore” and visions of her Daddy swinging by his neck gave her the will to pucker her sweet lips and kiss the head of Daddy’s dick and sob, “I’m Daddy’s little whore boohoo” and Ned grinned seeing Mr. Goshen’s cock twitch from the soft touch of his daughter’s lips, “Now get busy Bitch and don’t stop until you suck out every drop of his cum, you know the consequence if you don’t”

Mr. Goshen’s dick didn’t stay limp long inside his daughter’s wet warm sucking mouth, it grew hard and long until it had her little mouth stretched wide open, “Come on Bitch work on dear ole Dad’s dick, get him off, or are you such a perverted little slut you want to stand there all night holding Dad’s dick in your mouth!”

Erica actually seen the wisdom in Ned’s words, if she wanted this over the best thing she could do was to get her fathers rocks off, because Ned would not let her stop till she had, and so she started working her tong, massaging the belly of Dad’s dick with the flat of her tong, her cheeks sunken in as she sucked for all she was worth, and dear ole Dad couldn’t help but moan a muffled grunt of pleasure as she worked her little head up and down on his shaft, with her lips wrapped tightly around his throbbing pole, and Mr. Goshen was about ready to cum.

As Mr. Goshen started shooting his load Ned stood just behind Erica, a little to her side yelling, “Swallow it whore! Swallow it!” and he had pulled out his knife, and as she sucked down the last drop, Ned shoved his knife into the center of Erica’s back, shoving it into her just far enough to sever her spinal cord, and the poor little lady dropped to the ground like a sack of taters, paralyzed from the neck down.

Ned then had Patches move the wagon forward hanging her father by his neck, and as her father hung by his neck dieing above her, Ned dropped his pants and raped little Erica in the ass. Erica lay there on her back in shock, unable to talk, unable to move, and unable to feel anything as Ned curled her limp legs back, placing them on his shoulders, and gave her a slow but steady ass fucking as she stared up at her father over Ned’s shoulder swinging by his neck.

The 3 outlaws got themselves some shuteye, leaving Erica naked and paralyzed on the ground under her hung father, and left them like that in the morning as they caught up with the rest of the gang who were already on the move headed east into Kansas.

The Goshen’s riderless team was found two days later by town’s folk and a search conducted, astonishingly Erica, who had been left by the outlaws to die a slow humiliating death under her fathers swinging corps, was found alive, but she was paralyzed for life, unable to talk or move, a prisoner of her own body, and memories of the outlaws, she was sent to a sanitarium for the physically and mentally impaired, where she was an easy target for horny staff members who took advantage of her inability to tell of her sexual abuse at their hands

----------------

The direction of the outlaw’s travel had turned so cold after the last storm that JR’s posse, who had families of their own headed back to Texas, only JR, Frank and Two Feathers pressed on, vowing to see Jake and his gang hang for their outrageous atrocities.
Jake had saved Two Feathers from a lynch mob ten years ago, and Two Feathers would follow Jake to his death, and Frank was a Texas Ranger like JR who never gave up till they got their man.

Chapter III

After robbing raping and pillaging in western Kansas for a month till the fall season, Jake’s gang would disband for the winter months and reassemble come spring, Jake along with Ned, Greasy Joe, Perv, Patches and Black Cloud were going to winter in Minnesota where Jake wanted to stake out a few northern banks that he heard were rich with Yankee railroad money, while other members of the gang would winter in Oklahoma and Missouri.

To Be Continued …..
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote