View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
judith

judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Goes all the way back with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlequeen View Post
i am curius when people first started to hove ther rape fetices and when they relised thats what it was
It goes all the way back with me! Even when I was a little girl I had daydreams about a bad man "getting me" and doing undefined nasty things. Of course at that age I was pretty ignorant about sex, so the "nasty things" were very indistinct. These daydreams were scary, but also weirdly thrilling. (They caused an interesting "buzz" in my genitals that I could not explain.) Looking back from what I know now, it's obvious that those childhood daydreams were inchoate rape fantasy. At the beginning, I didn't have any terms or concepts to use to analyze what I felt -- I had never even heard the word "rape."

I really started putting the pieces together in my early teens. By that time I had more knowledge of sex to work with. Also, I had heard of rape and learned a little about it. That's when I started using explicit fantasies of being raped to pleasure myself. But I was smart enough to realize I'd better not talk to anyone about it, because it would be condemned.

j
judith is offline   Reply With Quote