Thread: The Party
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 05:22 AM   #143
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

As the chaos subsides, I look around for my victim of choice, the stunning Angelina Jolie. But she is not here. Darn, and I was really looking forward to pulling on those braids... Well, no sense in letting all this work go to waste. I take another look at all my options. The best one seems to be Christina Apllegate. I never liked her, but now she looks quite rapeable. I guess fear makes them look pretier...

I grab her by the hair and pull her up to her feet. "You're coming with me!" Still holding her hair, I pull her to the room I've set up earlier on...
menace is offline   Reply With Quote