View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 03:50 PM   #190
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat
@ Phantom...a more experienced sexual partner.. someone that could enrich my life and give me so much more....

@Lou... That is a great question, i would be born of nobility in 140AD.. as the world advances there seems ever greater constriction placed on people... its the sense of freedom that the old world represent for me...

If you had the ability... would you have prevented the First World War... or the Battle of Hastings
Battle of Hastings...this disaster led to the eventual triumph of Latin Europe over the much more enlightened Norse world...we could have seen a Norse Empire that stretched from the Baltics to the Great Lakes...*sighs*
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote