View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 02:01 PM   #182
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The mind is a powerful thing for me...and the first thing that needs to be stimulated... so i would prefer to keep a vivid memory of the best sex i've ever had (yet to have) even if it meant that it was the last...

You have been abducted by a curious race of aliens...they claim to cum in peace so would you allow them to experiment on you in whatever way they desired in the promise that you will be released once they are done....
or would you fight them with everything you have, even if it meant you may never see home again