View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #10
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Critique

This is a good story, full of rich characters, and an unusual relationship that you can expand on in the future.

Most rape stories are one event. You don't know the girl or the rapist, you like the rape, and that is it. You have a one story situation for sure, however, you have left many doors open to future Encounters. And you have done so with out awkward cliffhangers most hack writers use.

I thought the early part of the story went on way to long, but hey, I'm a guy and I want to get down to IT and not fuss about. That is strictly a Mars/ Venus thing. The "daughter" thing was either superfluous padding, or a way to set up future encounters.

If it was the first, cut it you no talent amateur . . .

If it was the second, "Brilliant"! You established a situation your reader will want to see explored. We look forward to the continuation to see if the young, maybe not so innocent, daughter is snared by the lesbian cougar. What role will mom play in her daughter's demise? Or visa-versa?

You're a genius!

Polish your skills, learn to use the tools on your WP, and go at it again.

Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote