View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 11:53 AM   #2
maskedman

maskedman has initial reputation
Default it would be

I would rape Avril Lavigne.

She would be in a hotel room I would pretend to be room service I would bring a bottle of champagne into the room,

I would force her onto the bed where I would take off her top and then rip the top so I can tie her hands behind her back with it, then she would be struggling and trying to scream I would shut her up by forcing my cock into her mouth and fucking that lovely Canadian mouth.

During this time I would also rip off her bra, then after I have done that I would pull her jeans down and rip of her knickers, now I would stuff her knickers into her mouth and tape her mouth shut.

Then i would massage her breasts kissing and caressing them as I go I would lick her nipples, she would be making softened moaning noises then I would move my tongue down her naked body, until I got to her belly button then I would lick her belly button,

Then I would force her legs open and lick down there until she is very wet, then I would force her legs wider open and thrust my cock into her pussy, slow at first then getting faster and faster, as I go along,

Then I would turn her over and take her from behind pulling her hair and massaging her breasts as I go along, I would do this for a while, then I would put my fingers into her ass while I am taking her from behind, then I would put my cock into her lovely bare ass and take her up the bum.

Then I would cum all over her naked body cumming over her face and in her hair and spraying cum all over her body.
maskedman is offline   Reply With Quote