View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 01:52 AM   #154
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Any of the Original Six teams at just about any time in the Original Six era could womp just about any team in the NHL today! There were AHL teams in the Original Six era that could womp just about any NHL team today. There is the balancing factor of a larger recruiting pool with so many US born players and Europeans filling out the league but that is counterbalanced by the fact that 30 teams dillutes out the talent between all those different teams. Of course I think the 21 team league was the best and even your evil black and gold was part of that league! Of course they still pale in comparison to the mighty RED and WHITE!!!!!