View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 10:08 AM   #3
Jaybee

Jaybee has initial reputation

Helloooo,

The Admin's reply is right on the money and well said. Creative writing is a talent, and requires work (I speak as a writer myself), it's a gift to the community.

Coming here and asking for a tailor-made story, not having even offered the currency of any input at all yourself, and especially as you didn't even bother to read through the subsection list and found the Rape Stories section and made your request there, is indeed going to anger people.

What you SHOULD have done is asked in that section whether anyone knew of a story similar to your description. Asking strangers for their opinions/guidance is one thing; asking strangers to provide artistic services gratis is quite another.

Creative writing is a talent; most people can't do it well. I give it as a gift, and always for free, but only either when the mood takes me, or when a loved one requests it. I don't know you, and your post doesn't motivate me to provide it. I also don't know the rape stores section that well, so my closing advice is to have a good, leisurely read through it, enjoy it, and see what..ahem, inspires you.

I dare say you'll find lots of material to give you quite a 'stir', shall we say!!

Good luck,

Jaybee.

When administered with a good heart, the only reward sweeter, is HEAVEN."

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 11-26-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Jaybee is offline   Reply With Quote