View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:58 AM   #3
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im not a very political person. That being said as a former military man I want to know where all this "presidential" stuff was while 2 fellow Navy S.E.A.L.S were being attacked by terrorists?

You can say its this person or that ones fault. But anyone who has been in the service knows where the fault lies.

With the commander in chief. The buck stops at his desk. I hope he had fun in Las Vegas while benghazi was burning.

I wasnt a great fan of Pres Bush, but I would bet my medals that he would have never left those SEALS in the cross hairs. Even if they could not have been saved an effort would have been mounted.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote