View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 01:52 PM   #4
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I find myself in great agreement with you, Rogue, on many points.

1) I am definitely attracted to the sweet virginal type. Paris Hilton is physically beautiful, but not very appealing to me, because there's not much point in raping a genuine whore: what's the difference? Give me an Alexis Bledel or Emma Watson or Haley Westenra any day!!

2) So why call her "slut" during a rape? Not because it's accurate, but because it's degrading: in her social mileiu, she is the last girl anybody would consider promiscuous, and in doing so I am (at least desiring to) reduce her to the lowest common denominator of female sexuality.

3) And yeah, I also like the idea of having her use the word "rape" and "fuck" a lot. I've always thought it would be neat to set up a story as follows: I (the rapist) set the story with the abduction, the assault, and a set of instructions: "You are going to tell me, in explicit detail, everything I do to you and and everything you feel me doing, while I am doing it!" And after a bit of role play, it comes off like this.

"I am in your arms, and can feel you squeezing me around my slender waist. Your right hand is moving down my hip, to my small round bottom, and you are cupping my left cheek, squeezing it, lifting it up. I can feel you pulling up my skirt with your left hand...." And she'll have to use dirty words.

4) An issue you addressed indirectly, Rogue, is self-esteem. You stated,

Quote:
In real life I don’t like the girls who try too hard, or who are easy to get; the opposite in fact. Women that I can’t have. They are classy in terms of sexual activity and partners, they dress modestly, and when you look at her, you almost can’t imagine a man like yourself having his way with her, ever. When I imagine raping her I don’t attack her with those words, because I want her to stay that way. She’s even still wearing those clothes when I fuck her sometimes, as if she’s clinging onto her dignity.
(And who is more unavailable than the wait-until-marriage virgin, or the bride on her wedding day?)

I think you and I, Rogue, are dealing with personal self-esteem issues, and compensate and get off by desiring to bring down girls who are "above" or otherwise unavailable to us. So we degrade her not just by forcing ourselves into their ideally pristine vaginas, but in various symbolic ways. Like dirty language, the use and enjoyment of their attractive, lady-like clothes.*

I really lust after girls who are pristine and lady-like. Throw in a strong quotient of religiosity, and I'm obsessed! In almost all my fantasies, the girl wears some or most of her clothes through the rape--I love long, full skirts (especially with petticoats) pushed up to her waist, spread about the floor, fanned out while I mount her. It's like when her dress is pushed up involuntarily (or she's forced to raise it) it is a kind of a spiritual violation upon her feminine modesty.

Thanks for your thoughts.

*I'll be you a week's pay you don't go for thongs, ultra-push-up bras, garter-belts, but prefer satin bras-and-panties, slips, and moderately long-hemmed skirts.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote