View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 11:53 AM   #39
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Max spelled backwards is Xam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalker21 View Post
He was jailed for distribution and obscenity. It was as simple as him sending tapes though a distributor to a place they shouldnt have gone. They'd been after him for years and they found their loophole. I believe he basically sent his European edit movies to the wrong states that prohinbited that sort of thing. (They somehow tried him in Florida)

There are always people ready to take away your freedoms. Don't be yet another hypocrite that wacks off to drugged out european chicks geting pounded on a daily basis, then joins a lynchmob in order to simply make yourself feel better about your own odd compulsions. I love all the hypocrisy towards a man that's likely not much sicker than the person you see in the mirror everyday.

I see guys that wack-off to, upload, and download violent rape clips of foreign models that may or may not be doing consentual sex in the first place, only to criticize one of the better regulated adult indutsries in the world. It's pathetic really. Keep with the lynchmob and their won't be anything for you to wank to in the future.

Simply put, the government is hypocritical and if they enforce all their obscenity campaigns to the letter, then none of this material should exist. Including this site, and so much that everyone here enjoys.
Great post man....
I agree with everything you said except for the part i underlined.Max was gross beyond words and i am a delicate flower.

Sorry
H to bump this thread once again but there was so much said that was incorrect.To the People talking about real rape and oh that poor girl.Google is your friend.

Im not into Max because i don't like pee or creepy old men like Max but if all the parties are consenting adults then go for it.Max may be kinda sick but he was locked up for a bullshit crime.

Now don't you all feel better for knowing how i feel.

((((((((So i just watched it to see what the Hub Bub was about.DAMN,that is one fucked up movie.))))))))

Last edited by theDarkOne; 09-18-2009 at 01:51 PM. Reason: That might have been the most fucked up clip i have ever seen.