View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 10:51 PM   #37
Stalker21

Stalker21 Level 5 (500+)Stalker21 Level 5 (500+)Stalker21 Level 5 (500+)Stalker21 Level 5 (500+)Stalker21 Level 5 (500+)Stalker21 Level 5 (500+)

He was jailed for distribution and obscenity. It was as simple as him sending tapes though a distributor to a place they shouldnt have gone. They'd been after him for years and they found their loophole. I believe he basically sent his European edit movies to the wrong states that prohinbited that sort of thing. (They somehow tried him in Florida)

There are always people ready to take away your freedoms. Don't be yet another hypocrite that wacks off to drugged out european chicks geting pounded on a daily basis, then joins a lynchmob in order to simply make yourself feel better about your own odd compulsions. I love all the hypocrisy towards a man that's likely not much sicker than the person you see in the mirror everyday.

I see guys that wack-off to, upload, and download violent rape clips of foreign models that may or may not be doing consentual sex in the first place, only to criticize one of the better regulated adult indutsries in the world. It's pathetic really. Keep with the lynchmob and their won't be anything for you to wank to in the future.

Simply put, the government is hypocritical and if they enforce all their obscenity campaigns to the letter, then none of this material should exist. Including this site, and so much that everyone here enjoys.

Last edited by Stalker21; 09-15-2009 at 10:58 PM.