View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 11:58 AM   #17
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default X.

Slowly she came back. A heavy weight pinned her lower body in place. When she moved and tried to push herself up, she cried out. Pain in every limb, her ass, her pussy, her face swollen.

She opened her eyes with reluctance. All she could see was a part of the headboard and the sheets. 'That's my blood,' she looked in horror. She couldn't move because Malcolm was stretched out over the lower half of her body.

She hitched in a breath and tried shimmying out from under his bulk.

Moaning, she managed to get out from under him.

Her moans brought a response from the door.

"Look who's awake." Monica didn't remember this man. He stood with his feet apart in front of the door. "Get up," he spoke in a soft voice ringed with steel. "Don't wake him."

Monica crawled to the edge of the huge bed and tried to stand, crumbling and crying out. Malcolm shifted on the bed and huffsnorted in his sleep, his hips pumped sheet obscenely for a moment and he was still.

The new man picked her up without obvious effort and took her into the bathroom she'd been in before. She was unceremoniously dumped into a bath and she huddled there. Mrs. Parks appeared on cue and began washing her, her impassive face giving no clues.

"It seems my son wasn't exactly a gentleman." She rubbed shampoo into Monica's scalp. "He gets like that with blood."

She made Monica stand and roughly washed her crotch and made her bend over to look at her ass. Monica gripped the side of the tub and started crying again as Mrs. Parks impersonal hands spread her buttcheeks. The bathwater was tinged with blood. "You'll have to stitch her up, Bert." Her matter of fact voice stated the obvious and she continued, "Bert used to be a doctor, now his only patient is Malcolm ...and you."

"Get out." In her weakened state she couldn't. Mrs. Parks nodded to Bert and he hauled her up, wrapping her in a huge towel.

She was dried and taken back down to the room she'd been taken for her first washing, this time strapped to a table with stirrups.

Mrs. Parks and Bert conferred as they inspected her. And Monica only heard snatches. "Please, can't you let me go home? I want to go home... I want to go home... " her voice grew louder and she begged until Bert gave her a shot.

"I'll stitch her up, she shouldn't have solid food, and she should be given an enema at intervals. Antibiotics. Her vagina is bruised and lascerated but nothing like her rectum, so that needs only cleaning.

"If Malcolm stays away from her rectum, she should be ok for him to use her vaginally."

Mrs. Parks nodded and left him to his work and went to find her husband.

To say he wasn't pleased would be an understatement and Mrs. Parks took the sadist's beating without a sound. It wouldn't have been prudent to point out the obvious - that Mr. Parks had caused this situation with his fucking the girl's ass.

It would have fallen on deaf ears.

Last edited by InnocentVirgin; 01-10-2009 at 01:49 AM.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote