View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 10:42 AM   #7
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default V.

A phone rang and Dean answered it, speaking quietly into the phone but snatches of his conversation could be heard. "...how long?...she's here...I'll tell him."

"Bert says they got caught in traffic after the show and wil be another hour."

Mr. Parks nodded and smiled. "We have time to get to know each other better little Monica...

"Did my gash of a wife tell you why you are here? No?" Monica was too scared to talk, cowering on the floor where she landed.

"I need an heir. I can't father any more children, otherwise, I'd be doing the honors with impregnating you." His eyes narrowed and it was evident that his male pride still stung with his inadequacy.

"So, my son will do the deed... His seed will provide what we need. You will be the vessel. The cunt connected to the womb, so to speak.

"You are here and will live so long as you obey and carry my son's son. You were given drugs that enhance fertility and it's only your compliance I want. You resist, ask my ...bride what consequences are." He nodded toward Mrs. Parks and her face flamed with humiliation and fleeting pain.

"So, we have more time now... I'm going to leave your furtile cunt to my son, but I think I'll take your ass."

Monica heard all his speech with growing horror but outright fight or flight kicked in with the last comment. She bolted, springing up off the floor with every intent to head out the door.

And bright white filled her head as Mrs. Parks laid her out with a hard blow to the side of her head. She was half conscious, dizzy and disorientated as her gown was removed and she was bent over the sofa baring her backside. She swam in a haze until she felt a heavy hand descend on her buttocks with a brutal slap that brought her back to full consciousness. "No, not the whip, you know blood makes him insane... the flogger.... yes that one."

Mr. Parks loved seeing the imprint of his hand on her already bruised ass. The sight alone was enough to start stiffening his cock, grown soft during his confession of sterility.

He wound a hand in her hair and pulled her up to face him, flogger in hand, his face close to hers as he sneered, "You are so stupid, how many times do you have to be told to obey?" He nodded at the Mrs. and Dean and they held her by the wrists, outstretched between them.

The flogging began and so did Monica's dance. Blow after blow and finally her screams became less and less as her body became more welted. Her tits, stomach, thighs and legs were marked most cruelly, her bare sex left for the moment.

He dropped the flogger and stepped near her to rub and massage the most serious welts, digging in to make her whimper and keen.

"Open your legs." She couldn't comply through the pain so they made her. He began slapping her sex, putting his full weight into it, every few slaps he opened her and pinched her small hidden bud, just to hear a new cry.

"Bend her over again." He renewed the beating with slaps on her ass until Monica was too dazed to respond. He stepped behind her and rubbed his erection on her ass and slit, and gritted his teeth. How he wanted to fuck her cunt. Fuck her raw. But he'd have to be satisfied with her ass.

He spat on her rosebud and spat again in his hand rubbing spit onto his cockhead and her puckered hole. Holding her by one hip he guided his cock and pushed with steady force into her tight anus.

Monica revived with the new pain and threw back her head to howl as he ground into her ass and burst through her anal ring. With glee he drove into her, balls deep, grunting with satisfaction as she screamed and then seemed to faint. He looked down to where their bodies were joined and saw he'd torn her asshole and as he began to roll his hips against her, the blood eased his passage and lubricated her, letting him thrust as hard as he liked.

It also excited him, making his cock feel like steel and he thrust in her with more abandon, fucking her ass with a vengeance until he came, huge gouts of ropey cum splashing and coating the inside of her ass. Once, twice, three times he thrust forward, emptying his balls with a primal scream that made Mrs. Parks and Dean cringe.

When he'd softened, he pulled out. "Clean her up, stop the bleeding and take her to Malcolm's room. Get me when he gets home." He dropped his robe and went to take a shower.

Last edited by InnocentVirgin; 01-10-2009 at 01:45 AM.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote