View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 11:11 PM   #8
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Hey other members have posted similar questions. There are any number of threads that ask hey what would you do to this or that girl. The guy was just wanting to read some fantasies centered on his wife and asked if yall wanted to see a pick.

No need to go all PC on him... I really think yall have been unfair. Not normally like this crew. Yall are usually more open, specially to newer members. Not cool, not cool at all.

If she doesnt mind I'd love to see a pic
Wow,i guess i should ask if you can read.
He asked if he should post a pic of his wife.I told him to read the rules of the board(something i think you should do).
The rules say...
Quote:
If you wish to post a pic of a person you know, as opposed to a model/movie star etc...
Board regulations state: YOU MUST HAVE THEIR PERMISSION FOR THE PIC TO APPEAR ON THIS SITE!!! And state this on the thread in question please.
Then he said it was fantasy but still did not answer if he had her permission.It's not PC,it's the board rules.You need to read them apparently and stop crying.

I would tell you what i think of you and your ignorant post but we would need to step into the rowdy room.Or do you not understand that as well?

Last edited by theDarkOne; 12-02-2008 at 11:15 PM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote