View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 01:18 PM   #25
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyPerversion
Most girls feel there comes a point where it's okay to burp, fart, scratch where it itches, etc... Just make sure she's aware that she needs to live up to woman's expectations.

I admire the fact that you seem to know what you want. I find myself hopping from one person to the next who THINKS they know what they're attracted to, but find themselves longing for somethig totally different.

Example...a guy is attracted to the really dumb ones, but isn't really aware that he wants someone he can have an intelligent conversation with. So he finds nimself frustrated in every relationship he attempts.

I started styling my hair like a man's to keep men like you from thinking I was going to life up to any feminine expectations. With long dark hair, I was cute as hell, but would up with to many men like you who would run screaming into the night the first time they come over finding me outside, working on my plumbing, in cut-off shorts and work boots, drinking beer, belching after every drink, covered in dirt, grime, pipe cement, pipe shaving, and purple primer.
I have to say your point of view is probably more realistic than mine since you probably know girls much better than I do. However I am not really shocked by a woman plumbing or doing things usually done by man. Actually the last person I fell in love with was my archery teacher. She is what we call in French a 'missed boy' or 'fake boy' well basically what I'm trying to say is that she has a lot of manly things in her style. A loud and low voice, a rude face, etc.....but she's still having a lot of charms to me....I would probably accept a burp from her much better than with a very feminine girl. My point is some faces can stand vulgarness or crappy jokes much better than others.

for instance : Michelle Rodriguez (first pic) can stand vulgar attitude a lot more than the girl on the second pic who is actually Sherylin fenn.

All over I still believe your personality always take over the way you look. It brokes my heart to hear you cutted your long black hair. Didn't your personality give men a hint of who you are ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mr.jpg (53.9 KB, 576 views)
File Type: jpg Fenn03.jpg (54.7 KB, 576 views)
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote