View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 12:32 PM   #23
LovelyPerversion

LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Hi

You misunderstood me.
I am not saying a girl can't drink. I said she should stop before she gets vulgar. there are many different ways to chill out and have fun. I knew a girl who drunk until she started laughing about anything, but then she stopped. Whe spent the night looking at people in the street and saying nasty things about them and laughing so hard that our stomachs hurted but my friend never started to burp or any gross things that doesn't fit with the woman style. I don't care if my friend goes dirty when I'm not here...I am not going to look down at her for that...I'm just saying I cant' stand seeing it.

cheers.

snale
Most girls feel there comes a point where it's okay to burp, fart, scratch where it itches, etc... Just make sure she's aware that she needs to live up to woman's expectations.

I admire the fact that you seem to know what you want. I find myself hopping from one person to the next who THINKS they know what they're attracted to, but find themselves longing for somethig totally different.

Example...a guy is attracted to the really dumb ones, but isn't really aware that he wants someone he can have an intelligent conversation with. So he finds nimself frustrated in every relationship he attempts.

I started styling my hair like a man's to keep men like you from thinking I was going to life up to any feminine expectations. With long dark hair, I was cute as hell, but would up with to many men like you who would run screaming into the night the first time they come over finding me outside, working on my plumbing, in cut-off shorts and work boots, drinking beer, belching after every drink, covered in dirt, grime, pipe cement, pipe shaving, and purple primer.
LovelyPerversion is offline   Reply With Quote