View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 11:25 PM   #43
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Suddenly, a pair of police officers burst into the room and point their guns at you, ordering you to get on the floor. One of them runs over to untie me from the frame, the other cuffs your hands behind your back.

The officers explain that they traced my cell phone call. Far too late, as I have already been fucked by my kidnapper, tortured and humiliated, probably about to carry his baby. Nevertheless, I thank them for their arrival and accept a ride home while they call for another car to take you to the station.

(Anything you want to add before this ends?)
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote