View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 09:55 AM   #18
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes RB provides a firewall if you will between people. They are free to explore their thoughts, fantasies with each other.

There is stuff here I discuss in public & private that would be hard to explain with some of the women I've met in my life.

The women absolutely have a harder time in real life discussing rape fantasies with their men. I could see where they would be afraid to open up to some men.

And while men don't really have to worry about be ravaged by a women, although I have had this thought

We still have to be careful. Discussing this with the wrong woman could get you in hot water . Or at the very least labeled a sick pervert who only wants to rape women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyB View Post
This is why I feel it's so risky for us ladies. You don't want the guy to take advantage of the admission but the other side of that would be that they wouldn't understand and might think you're some kind of freak. I had read an article about this subject in a magazine. The woman mentioned to her BF that she wanted him to rape her (fantasy, not for real) and they would have a safe word. Well, one night after they were at a party and returned to their hotel room, he pushed her down on the bed and took it from her. She said no but he thought that was part of it. Afterwards, she told him that's not what she wanted but she took some responsibility over the miscommunication. He became very upset despite her not blaming him. They broke up after that weekend.

So yeah, there's risk for us. But isn't that at least part of the reason we are all here on RB? It's like our safe zone in a way. :-)

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote