View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 07:37 PM   #19
Davidman

Davidman has initial reputation

Whatever happens you all must respect the rules. A new member comming right down here and attacking us, should know that will not be tolerated on this site. If you have trouble controlling yourself , you have to remember this is cyberspace and it may help to know that not all stories may be true, so don't respond as if you know what was said was 100% true with anger. You have to stop yourselves from oversteping the broad lines here, or you may have to be stopped. This has resulted in a warnings. Also that does not give the members here a BLANK CHECK to attack the person back. You report it, or stay out it , ...that is what I do. A warning is something that puts a person one step closer to suspension, if needed.

Now to Jasmine, that was so beautifully stated. 'Don't be so quick to judge us"...very correct Men like me who have fantasies of raping women, are more likely the the next "normal" so called, guy to stop or call the police if we see a real rape in progress. Real rape really bothers my fantasies, I dont' want anything to ruin them.

Also Jasmine I think one of the kind of chilly yet very sexy when a real life rape victim trust me enough to play a "rape fantasy" with her. I won't do it, unless she know it will help her and she will be in control. I had a chance to play with a call-girl like that once. She had been raped, and I went through the motions of simulated anal rape with her. I only made the motion, no penetration. Yet just like you said, the roleplaying rape games gave her control over her rape. I was a secret James Bond and I was "raping" her for infomation. She had control because when she got ready to talk, the rape would stop. I never have sex durring a rape role play...it all simulated with light touching and soft play very gentle phony wrestling and humping her rear end in play, with her panties on. Thanks for sharing that too.

BTW You also have the most beautiful avatar on this board. What a fantasy dresss that its!

Sincerely Dave

Last edited by Davidman; 05-24-2007 at 07:41 PM.
Davidman is offline   Reply With Quote