View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 10:11 PM   #3
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In addition to Sheba's observations, I'd add that if you're really paranoid and you have the time, you can force your victim to take a shower before you leave. In addition to rinsing off any remaining trace evidence, you might enjoy scrubbing her down, and she might find it even more humiliating.

Personally, I take the opposite approach, and would likely have a short career as a rapist. My fantasies always involve leaving large amounts of DNA inside her.

But as our resident Frenchman, shysnale, might say, vive le difference!