View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 01:26 PM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I see you look around at the sound of my voice, and my heart nearly stops, for a moment I wonder if you have made my crew, but then I realise that you just looking for the source, I give you a couple of extra moments while I stay at a distance and look you up and down, deciding that I really must up the spotters pay, in your they have found a knock out, cute face with a fantastic body.

I listen to your embarrassed voice and query and smile my best reassuring smile at you “no worries darling, happens a lot around here, even a few of the locals have got lost from time to time” I look in the direction of one of the stall holders “and sadly a few were found” I laugh.

I turn my attention back to you, “Hows about this love, I’ve got to get the tube meself, hows bout we head in that direction together” I wink “and you can tell me a yan...an American perspective of my home city” I reach out for your bags to help you, not taking no for an answer, taking you by the arm I lead you towards an alley “shortcut” is all I say.

“So what brings a woman like you all alone to my fair city, boyfriend in bed avoiding the shopping?” my voice still as light as I can make, while fervently praying that my crew have read my attentions and have the van set up and ready to.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote