View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #1000
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
I'm still giggling because the Torturella (Or however he spells it) called th Pens the most arrogant team in the NHL. Pot kettle much? I will agree that Crosby is a bit of a whiner. But he is our whiner and if he were their whiner he wouldn't complain. Malkin a whiner? Psh.. he is more likely to stab you with his skate than complain. Whatever.. bunch of sore losers.
I laughed when I saw him going off about that. The kneeing penalty was pretty bad though, no denying that. But my first thought was "when did the Pens start being the most arrogant and whiney team in the league? I thought that was reserved for the canucks?" oh hockey drama. Glad you guys won that game though, helped our team out a bit.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote