View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #983
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
Oh I still like the fighting. And I agree about a lot of the rule changing being shite. But I hate ending a game in a tie. I always have. I am competitive that way. I want to win not draw. If there were a better way to make sure there was a true winner I would be all for it. keep playing till one of the goalies gives in to exhaustion or reconvene another day.. but until then I hate ties. Its like fucking without an orgasm.

I don't like the idea of a tie either, but a SO win is hardly a win. Its like fucking and faking an orgasm - to use your analogy. I think they should just keep playing as well, 4 on 4 OT, and if that doesn't solve anything, 3 on 3 OT most likely will. It's a hassle for networks to schedule around extended games like that though.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote