View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 04:16 PM   #30
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyvictim View Post
I imagine him grunting, groaning in pleasure, taunting me. Lots of taunting me. Me sobbing, pleading, asking why he's hurting me like this. Him telling me how good it feels to rape me.

Sometimes I fantasise that he forces me to describe the pain I'm in, getting off on the knowledge of the agony he's putting me through as much as the physical sensation of unwilling girl around his cock. Sometimes I imagine him saying things like, "Mm, cry for me, baby. Cry for daddy while he rapes his little girl."

Once in awhile I imagine what shysnale said, an obsessed rapist forcing me to say that I love him while he's brutally violating me. I tend to imagine obsessed stalker-types more than attackers who pick victims randomly, and there's something chilling about the idea of someone so warped he believes this is love, that he is in love with me and that he can just kidnap and rape and keep me, and torture me into saying I love him too, to satisfy his twisted mind. The idea of being pinned down, completely helpless, in physical agony and terror while my body is brutally assaulted, and having my rapist murmur, "I love you, baby," and getting angry when I don't reply in kind, punching and hurting me, demanding I say the words, and then going back to just raping me - but harder - when I do... *shiver* It's just so wrong. Like a rapist literally believing I'm a virgin because I was saving myself for HIM.
Step one ..read my sig line..
Step two .. stop making sure I am not following you
Step three .. try to pretend your not enjoying every single second of it.