View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #23
firebelly

firebelly Level 2 (200+)firebelly Level 2 (200+)firebelly Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to firebelly

i still have fantasies where i am a genie like her, but am captured by the evil blue djinn and taken against my will...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
I Dream of Jeannie

Another show that I thought was stupid before I hit puberty. But post-pubescence, I saw a picture of Barbara Eden in her Genie costume in TV Guide, and thought, “Whoa, there’s a super-hot blonde showing major cleavage on TV!” I watched the show for the cleavage, and in the later seasons when Jeannie was “forced” to marry her “master”, she was allowed out of her bottled imprisonment, but nearly always in micro-miniskirts, so short that if a viewer was diligent he could catch the occasional bona-fide panty upskirt. Once I caught on that the show featured arguably the hottest woman on TV regularly showing cleavage and legs and even panties, the show didn’t seem so bad. I got into the idea that Jeannie had to do whatever her “master” wanted, and anybody else that captured her could too. What a predator world.

So the main fantasy script that I recall creating in those days was that Jeannie’s master/husband’s best friend Major Healey, who was always trying to get Jeannie as his own slave, finally succeeds at becoming Jeannie’s master. All of these fly boys are kinky, so in my script Jeannie is forced into degrading strip dances in her costume, leading to magical tit-fucking and other wild sex acts that a beautiful female experienced slave would be all-too practiced at, all the while moaning, “Oh, Master!”
firebelly is offline   Reply With Quote