View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #2
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tuesday

What once would have been a happy time for Jennifer quickly became one of fear and dread. She couldn't remember how it happened but she knew that she didn't want the photos of that party seen. She had received her instructions. She had to wear short shorts and no panties, everything else was fine. Her instructions were to meet at the school parking garage at 2:00pm. She wondered what she was going to be forced to do next to appease her blackmailing oppressors. She put on her shortest shorts and had some breakfast. She talked to some friends who were oblivious to what she was going through. She wanted to cry when one of them mentioned party. She watched the clock it was time for her to go.
She arrived at the garage to see Oswald the sleazy fat bus driver slash mechanic waiting for her. He motioned for her to get on the bus. She was afraid and disgusted that she was going to have to let him touch her. She was glad that she decided to wear the hoodie but the short shorts she was wearing was making her self conscious, especially in front of the bus driver who watched her ass as she stepped on the bus. She saw Mask sitting there comfortably in his gloved hand was the harness.
“Do you want to wear this?” he asked. Jennifer shook her head. “Than little harlot I suggest you let us see that bra,” Jennifer cried at the idea of letting Oswald see her naked tits but she hated the harness even more. She quickly removed her hoodie and t-shirt and allowed Oswald a better look .She heard a scuffling noise behind her, and cried out as Mask removed her bra leaving her breasts exposed to Oswald “Now swallow his tongue.”
What!, no I wont...” before she could protest more Mask grabbed her hair and showed her the photos he had on his phone
“Obey my orders Harlot,” Jennifer cried but complied and allowed Oswald to kiss her in a disgusting french kiss. She pulled back in disgust, Oswald grabbed her arms and bit into her shoulder causing her to scream out in pain. Before she could do anymore however, she felt the harness slipped around her mouth again. It was tied around even tighter than before. She felt Oswald behind her pulling down her shorts. She was about to resist when Mask grabbed her ears. “Bend over Harlot, he has a surprise for you, Do it!” The intensity in his eyes and his voice told her she better obey. She bent over and could feel her shorts being peeled off her ass. She stifled a sob until she felt something pressing against her ass going in to her sphincter. It was a rubbery feeling she was too familer with. She cried out as flash backs of the truck filled her head. “Now I want to hear you say, I'm a slutty harlot” She felt the rubber plug being pushed up her ass, causing her pain.
“I'm a slutty harlot” she screamed around the harness. Mask smacked her face while Oswald played with the plug. She felt herself being stripped down to her socks and plug being pushed back and forth in her ass. “Now when I remove this harness you will beg Mr. Bus driver to lick your cunt do you understand?” Jennifer nodded her head willing to do anything to get the harness off. Mask unbuckled it and took the harness off her mouth.
“Please, Mr. Bus driver, lick my cunt,” Oswald grinned and removed the plug from Jennifer's ass. He then pushed her on the seat so her back was to the window and her legs were hanging on the side of the seat. She cringed as she felt Oswald's breath between her legs. She felt his tongue trace the outer ridges of her pussy slowly lapping at her pussy. He folded his tongue and started pushing it in her. Her breathing got heavier as she felt the wetness start. Her shame started to grow as she found herself enjoying the work that Oswald was doing between. She monaed accidently which prompted Oswald to go deeper with his tounge.
“You're liking that aren't you, you little Harlot,” Mask continued to smack her as he asked the shameful question. She moaned again and gasped the combination of the pleasure below her and the pain above her getting very difficult to control. She felt humiliated as her body refused to let her close her legs or even hold in her juices. It got worse as Oswald inserted two fingers into her pussy and kept pumping his fingers into her wet honey box. Mask kept slapping her keeping her body constantly confused. Mask grabbed the butt plug. Get on your hands and knees little Harlot,” She was anxious to get Oswald to stop so she complied. “Now get that ass in the air,” she sobbed as she could guess what would happen next but feared Mask to much to resist. Oswald took the plug and shoved it back in her ass. “Now get on the seat with your ass by the window, fuck yourself with it while pleasing me with your tits and Oswald with your hand.” She looked at Mask but said nothing as she let him squeeze her tits around his cock and started pumping. She grabbed Oswald seven inches and started stroking she worked as hard as she could wanting both men to cum so this day would finally be over. Jennifer cried as the plug started to go from painful to pleasurable sensation. She could feel their cocks getting harder but she also herself getting close to cumming. “No I don't want to do this, stop feeling this way,” she mentally scolded herself but to no avail the anal stimulation mixed with the strong musk coming from the two men was too much and she screamed just as Mask's ejaculate shot all over her face. She looked up to see Oswald beating his meat above her, finally he shot a load down her throat which she swallowed knowing Mask would order it. Mask removed her harness and the both of them just walked off the school bus leaving Jennifer a cum covered mess with the plug still up her ass wondering why she came.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote