View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Spring Break Slave Training

(One of my first stories that was requested so I brought it back)

Spring Break Slave Training

The day before Spring Break

Jenny was excited tomorrow was officially the start of spring break and she had already finished all her school work. Sure she had to do some studying, but otherwise she was free to party. She checked herself in the mirror and quietly promised herself that she was not going to get super blitzed like last she did last week. Her figure was quite impressive if she did think so herself. At 19 she was about 5'7 , 198 lbs she had already developed a lovely set of breasts with perky little nipples. A firm tight ass and she had just recently started shaving herself a little down there, so she could wear a bikini. Her hair was a beautiful hazel brown that fell just below her shoulders with lovely green eyes. No' she was going to be careful this time. Last week she had gone out with some of her friends and ended up having one too many. She couldn't remember what happened afterwards. All she knew is that she woke at her friend Shannon's house naked and sticky next to her. The both of them swore not to tell what happened that night. She was just about to go to bed when she received a picture msg from an unlisted number. What she saw shocked her, the message consisted of three pictures. One was of her eyes closed and her tongue on her Shannon's nipple. Another was both of them placed on their sides with their heads between each others legs. The last was the worst the both of them on their backs with a double ended dildo in them. There was a small message under each picture. The first read “We have more,”, the second said “do as we say or everyone sees.” The final stopped her heart cold “For the entire week you are our fuck toy, if you understand reply with an I'm an obedient bitch and I understand.” Her mind raced trying to think of a way out. She received a call from a number that was hidden.
“You got our text?” the voice asked. It sounded cold and sadistic
“Y..yes, who are you?'
“Your new Masters and what are you?' Jenny froze, she knew what they wanted her to say but she couldn't get the words out. “I said what are you? If I ask again some photo's are going to end up on the bulletin board.”
“No, I, I'm your obedient bitch,” she said choking down tears.
“Good, tomorrow you'll meet us in the parking garage of the mall at 3:30pm, we'll send you the directions later. Fail to show, or if we see anyone with you or any police, and the photos will go viral and we'll make sure they are seen by all your family and friends, understand?”
“Yes, I understand” Jenny replied her heart in her throat.
“No, your little bitch understands, say it,” his voice was harsh yet calculating and she had no doubt for a second that he wouldn't do everything he said he would do.
“Your, your little bitch understands,” the phone hung up. Fear had replaced the excitement that Jenny was feeling earlier.

Monday

Jennifer didn't want to do anything she wanted to hide in bed, but she didn't dare. She had received another text instructing her where to go and even how to dress. Basically she could wear whatever she wanted as long as she wore socks. She decided to wear jeans and her black jacket. She chose a normal green t-shirt and and a normal bra and cotton panties. She was going to try and look less enticing as possible. She ate breakfast and tried to concentrate on something else as the clock ticked away the minutes slowly. She received a text at two o clock. It read come alone to the 3rd level and look for a yellow truck. Her skin shivered as she thought about what they were planning on doing to her, she nearly choked when they sent her another photo with her and her friend positioned on there knees butt to butt with a different double ender up their asses and what looked like a penus by their lips. She couldn't remember anything that happened at that party but she was shocked to see such a depraved image of herself. She looked at the clock and erased the image she didn't want the reminder

She arrived at the parking garage at three twenty which gave her ten minutes to go to the 3rd level and look for a yellow pick up truck. She found it and saw two men waiting for her, one had to be in his midthirties wearing brown kakis and a white t-shirt his face was covered by a red beard and a red mane of hair. The other one was wearing all black including a mask that covered everything but his eyes. They watched her hungrily
“Come here bitch,” She whimpered as she approached cautiously
“I have money and...”
“You think we care about your money now be a good little obedient bitch and get your ass over here now!” She started to back up prompting him to hold up his cell phone “Don't make me tell you again,” Tears streamed down her face as she approached the two men.
“Now unzip the jacket” she did as she was told she then felt his hands go over the top of her t-shirt while the hairy one started unzipping her jeans. She started pulling back and she felt the masked man pull her by the elastic on her bra. “Put your hands in your back pockets and leave them there.” he ordered, she sobbed as she felt Red beard reach into her pants and start rubbing her panties. She could feel his fingers out lining her pussy while Mask removed her bra. She was almost relieved when Red beard pulled out his fingers until he pushed her against the truck and started fondling her well developed breasts “Keep your hands it your pockets little bitch” she was told before she could defend herself. She started to cry but did nothing else. “I would love to post these pictures, so don't give me a reason”. Red beard suddenly pulled her away from the truck and just held her petite body against his he cuffed her hand over her mouth. She felt a sharp sudden pain in her back side she turned to see Mask with a riding crop
“Take the jeans off bitch” he said whipping her again, she tried to get away before he could do it again but red just held her to tight. ''Take them off,” he ordered whipping her again, and again. The pain soon got to be too much for her.
'Alright, I'll take them off” she cried
“You try to run and you and your friend will be internet celebrities” Mask warned. Big salty tears poured down Jennifer's face as she took off the tight jeans she was wearing to thwart her black mailers. She inched them down her thin little waist revealing a generic pair of cotton panties. “You stupid cunt, did you really think that by wearing a pair of tight jeans we would be thwarted.” He slapped her hard against the back of the head. “Now open your mouth wide,” she did as she was told as Red beard went to the truck and went inside, Mask grabbed her wrists with one hand and her head with another. Red came out with what looked like a harness, Jennifer started to struggle, and pulled one hand free. “Which picture do you want sent to your parents?” Mask said. Jennifer stopped, fear filled her eyes,
'Please, I.. you' can't it would kill them,”
“Get over her bitch and open your mouth,” she hesitated a bit until she saw Mask playing with his phone.
'Alright you win, just please don't send them” she said returning to them.
'Get on your knees and open your mouth,” she sobbed and did as she was told. She felt the harness forcing her mouth open while a plastic ring left a hole wide enough for eating or for putting something in her mouth, Mask lifted his mask over his mouth and then spat on her face, Red did the same before opening his pants and pulling out the biggest thickest cock she had ever seen. It was at least 14 inches and really thick. The scariest thing of all was Red grabbed her hair and started pushing it towards her mouth while Mask was holding her from behind and reaching into her panties. She felt that she was going to choke to death as the mammoth member entered her throat choking her up. She was struggling so hard to breathe that she didn't notice Mask's fingers against her pussy at first. But she soon became aware of his rubbing fingers as she gagged on the huge cock in her mouth. She felt like her jaw was going to break but Red's grip was to strong. She started to worry is this how they were going to find her body.
“You want that cock out of your mouth,” Mask asked her, she nodded the best she could in reply. “Ok get your pants and panties completely off once they're off then he'll pull out. The chance to escape the pain in her mouth was too much of an opportunity for her and she awkwardly started removing her clothes as much as she could. Red pushed his cock farther down her throat while she grabbed the sides of her cotton panties and removed them as far down her leg as she could stretch. She could Mask still rubbing her clit as she struggled with the panties. She nearly fell which caused Red to go even further down her throat, but she was finally able to work her pants off and she pulled her panties up to her face to show she had done it. Red stopped and pulled out of her sore little jaw she stopped to choke and breathe while Mask gathered up her discarded clothing, somehow while she was attempting to get everything she was left with only everything on above the waist and her bra was already un latched. “Very good Jennifer now ask the nice man if you can ride his big fat cock.” Her eyes shot wide open, she had seen up close and personal just how big the guy was and she didn't want him inside her as well. Mask grabbed her by the throat, “I don't think you get it, we have the pictures we will post them.”
“Please don't she pleaded, through the harness that was keeping her mouth open. The masked man produced a riding crop and whipped her thigh.
“Say it you stupid bitch,” tears came from her eyes as she looked at the welt on her her leg.
“C..can I ..p..please ride yo..your big thick cock sir,” she said the best she could through the harness. Mask struck her again.
“Get on his dick,” he ordered as Red went to the cab of the truck and set the door down. Jennifer cried as she crawled in the back and put her legs over him and started to lower herself onto to him. It felt like she was trying to shove a fleshy baseball bat in her pussy. She had to swivel on it and take it in a little bit at a time
“I'm trying she whimpered through the harness. She continued to cry as he rubbed the spit in her face. He then pulled her hair and went close to her ear beg him to fuck you he hissed at her.
“Please fuck me,” she screamed, Red pulled her down further on his throbbing member.
“Fuck,” Red blurted out while Jennifer screamed out in pain.
“Say you're a bitch in heat,” Mask said spitting on her face. Jennifer felt she was going to be split in two. She had a couple of boyfriends before but none of them came close to Red's length and girth. “Well say it,” Mask's screaming brought her back to her senses.
“I'm a bitch in heat,” she yelled out.
“Again,” Mask said continuing to spit in her face. “Beg him to fuck you like a bitch in heat,” She looked around hoping someone would come and stop them.
The pain didn't register until after he slapped her but the message was clear.
“Please fuck my like.. a bitch in heat” she wanted to scream for help, maybe someone would hear her the parkade was crowded and this spot wasn't too isolated.
“I'm going to cum” Red blurted out and slowly pushed Jennifer off, removing himself from her throbbing fuck hole. She sobbed in pain and wanted to fall over but the Masked man held her up as Red jerked off all over her face. Jennifer found herself covered in his salty goo.
“Good now we're going to play a game little slut” Mask said to her. Mask approached her slapping her face. “Now I'm going to throat fuck you. The longer it takes me to cum, the longer you'll be on display on the back of my truck. Now get on your knees and prepare to please your Master,” Jennifer was sore and tired and didn't want to do anymore, her Master, however had other plans “Do it or..” he held the cell phone with the compromising photos and she knew she was beaten, She kneeled in front of him and waited for him to enter her mouth. Mask did not keep her waiting as he throat fucked her with his eight inches. Her jaw ached as the harness held it open. The masked man kept pumping her face to Jennifer was getting desperate she tried to help him by rolling her tongue around the head of his cock. He started pumping faster it was all the petite girl could do not to choke. She started getting more desperate and started licking his cock. She thought she felt it getting bigger until finally she felt it getting bigger until finally she felt his man seed flowing down her gullet. “Swallow it all you dirty little bitch,” she did her best to obey, swallowing he finally pulled out and she started to gag. “How long did she take,” Masked another Red.
“Twenty minutes, eight seconds,” the other black mailer replied.
“She's going to have to learn to do better get the board,” Red nodded and pulled out what looked like an L made with two wooden planks. Jennifer looked at the apparatus and was disturbed that in the middle was a small spade shape like item made of rubber. She watched as they loaded the L into the cab of the truck, on closer inspection she also noticed that the cab had a pair of manacles in the back.
“Get in the cab” Mask ordered, she whimpered but was too scared to disobey anymore and she climbed into the back of the truck. The two men got into the cab with her. She watched as Red took a small tube from his pocket.
“Hold out your hands and lube it up” She snapped her hands back
“It will be worse for your ass if you don't” Mask told her. She sobbed standing in fright not moving. Mask pushed her down so she could see the rubber spade. “Now you see that? It's going in your ass, you don't want to use lube fine, get your mouth on it get it nice and slick with your saliva.” She sobbed as best as she could with the harness on and saw they were merciless, she started to sob and she did her best to get the rubber spade in her mouth. She at it and tears filled her eyes. There was no way she could get that in her ass. She licked the tip with as much tounge as she could and drooled all over it. She wanted as less pain as possible. She felt a foot on the back of her head pushing her further, “That's right little bitch, get it nice and wet,”
She felt she had been sucking it for hours but it probably had only been ten minutes until Mask took his foot off her . “Now sit on it facing me and it better end up in your ass. She nodded the fear showing in her eyes. She did her best to get the pink rubber thing in her ass hole.
“I...I can't do it” She tried to say around the harness. She felt a sharp blow across the face.
“Useless cunt, Mask her the spade while Red pushed her down on it. The pain cut burned in her as she felt the toy rubbing into her ass. The lubrication only helped a little as the toy eventually ended in her ass. The pain was so great that she didn't feel Red grab her arms and raise them or Mask chain her feet apart. Red put her hands behind the back of the board and tied them tied. Her legs were spread showing her naked body. She cried as Mask took pictures then the both of them jumped out of cab and started up the truck.
To her shame they started driving out of the parking lot with her in full view the bumps and jostles of the cab affecting the way the toy rub against her ass. They pulled out the parkade and into open traffic. Her eyes widened as some people honked their horns, others made cat calls. She wanted to call for help but the harness prevented her from doing so. No more, please no more she thought as her black mailers stopped at a red light, her ass was bleeding as the toy dug more into it every time there was a bump on the road. They turned onto another street, she lost track how long they were driving the pain and the shame keeping her from keeping track. Finally the truck stopped in a parking lot in an unfamiliar neighbourhood. Her captors got into the cab and looked at the exhausted crying girl.
“This is only day one sweetie, we'll be sending you more instructions later for tomorrow and if you don't want those pictures posted your going to obey aren't you. He removed the harness and just stared at her.
Y.. yes sir,” she stammered as Red untied her and helped her off the board. They threw her clothes and bag on the side walk and drove off. Jennifer quickly got dressed before anyone could see her. She wanted to call the cops, but what would she tell them. She didn't really get a good look at them and if she didn't obey everyone would see those pictures of her. She sobbed as she went into the nearest grocery store to ask directions and get fare for the bus home.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote