View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 02:43 PM   #2
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wasn't really paying attention. I know, I know.. I should be more careful... But nothing ever has happened here, it's a safe and upscale place.

I am Sara, former trophy wife. I say former only because he has no more interest in sex with me, he is 25 years my senior. In fact we haven't had sex for many years... he much prefers sex with the 18 to 20 crowd. I was much too old to inspire any kind of lust in my husband.

My last affair ended over a year ago and frankly, it was a dismal failure. Better to forego sex all together than put up with what I did.

So, I spend my time spending my husbands money. Buying useless things.

Even shopping has paled and started to loose its allure.

So my mind was on other things as I opened the trunk. I didn't expect to be grabbed and have a knife held to my throat.

I don't know why I didn't void my bladder. I was so scared. He was a bully and mean and I'd fight, but I'm no match against a knife.

Fuck.

I felt him tie my legs and he hoisted me up like meat.

I struggled and cried and gagged when he put the bag over my head.

Last edited by InnocentVirgin; 12-10-2008 at 09:41 AM.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote