Thread: Cheering (open)
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 11:10 PM   #40
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

"Dont worry Rini, It will pain for a while but U wll get used to once I am in and in the rhythm." saying this I look at ur face full of tears and thrust u harder. Entering fully in ur ass. I feel ur entire body shivers with pain. I like that feeling and I want it more so I dont take the dick out, I stay there fully in and hold u by ur ass making it impossible for u to bear......
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote