Thread: Cheering (open)
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 12:26 AM   #38
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I get my dick rock hard again by your sucking. ITs throbbing inside ur mouth. I take it out and show it to you for a while. "Will ur ass take this Rini?, Let me see..."

I move away from you and turn u faceing the floor on the table and move back. I am stunned to see, "wow what an ass u have, soft smooth and buttrish chicks. I pant there and start parting them. I heard u once sayin to ur friend that boys can die for yr ass and u were right." I positon my dick at the opening and rub the head there. Part the chicks and see its too small. I laugh and give a violent push there in ur ass making the whole table jerk on its legs.
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote