Thread: Cheering (open)
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 11:33 PM   #36
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I like the submissiveness in you in sucking my dick and making it clean. I see that the bitch gags at first but now sucks me and cleans me well.

I feel that the dick is getting hard again as the excitment level starts getting high again. As the dick starts getting stiffen inside, I see that Rini gets more difficulty in sucking it. I say, get me hard bitch, i want to try ur ass now...
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote