Thread: Cheering (open)
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 11:06 PM   #26
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

Hummm, see, the panty starts soaking with ur wetnesss Rini. I cant wait any more now. Saying this I open the side knots of ur lacy panty and surprised to see that the bitch is shaven. My dick gets even harder now, fresh blood comes in it to stiffen it even more. I take the dick out of ur mouth and move between ur legs. I hold ur legs apart and rub the head of my dick on ur pussy lips for a while. Then, I push the head in side and feel that ur really tight.

I ask, r u a virgin bitch?
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote