Thread: Cheering (open)
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 10:53 PM   #24
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

" U r a cock slut, U like cocks and u r hungry for them", I say. I now move my hands down felling every inch of your visible skin of front and reach to your skirt. I open the lock of your skirt and slowly pull it away from body. Leaving you in ur panties only. I also give commanding looks to u meanwhile to maintain the fear. I slowly place my right hand on ur pussy over the panty and explore the part with my fingers and place my left hand back to her boob. AAh U r a great slut, I say
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote