View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #17
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold_me_down View Post
WOW!!!! I am seriously falling in love with this Stone Roses tune!!! listening to it as I type
This is fantastic. ugh. SO GOOD.

Blue Rodeo next! Canada tends to have awesome musicians, I've noticed, so I have high hopes for them hahaha.
And I will definitely look up the version with the harsh guitar solo at the end, as well. Crazy guitar solos= GOOD.

Oh lordie, a Peter Cetera video's showing up on the sidebar. *shudder* haha.
Download the Stone Roses entire debut album.... It is one of Britain's all time selling albums..... but the record company didn't spend a dime promoting it over here in North America. They are probably the world's biggest band that nobody could name in North America.
Doesn't mean you're forgiven"
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote