View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #3
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19

Missy's Misfortune - Part 1C

“Lick it” Jenny panted, but Missy shook her head; she was not going to do this no matter what.

Hurriedly Jenny pinched Missy’s nose with her free hand forcing the girl to open her mouth, and as she did so Jenny pulled her mouth onto her waiting pussy, clamping it there with her thighs. Jenny let go of Missy’s nose and returned to her tortured nipple, gripping it firmly between thumb and forefinger, but not twisting it yet.

“Lick it, slut, lick it”

Now she twisted Missy’s nipple savagely again.

“Lick it” she panted, pulling the girls mouth harder onto her pussy, her juices already smearing over Missy’s face. Missy could feel the woman’s pussy lips on her mouth, her juices seeping between her lips; the pain from her nipple was almost unbearable. Although the woman’s thighs were covering her ears and pressing on her cheeks she could still hear her urging Missy to “Lick it, lick it.” Nails dug into the flesh of her breast, gouging the soft flesh, this was too much. Slowly she pushed her tongue out into Jenny’s pussy.

Jenny had been on the verge for a few minutes now, the whole situation of having a school-girl totally at her mercy, one that she could do anything she liked to, was like a drug. Forcing this innocent young thing to lick her was a high she’d never experienced before, and when she felt Missy’s tongue hesitantly pushing between her pussy lips she came instantly.

Her whole body tensed, her nails dug deeper into Missy’s breasts, her other hand tightened it’s grip on Missy’s hair, her thighs clenched tighter on her face and as Missy opened her mouth wider to scream Jenny flooded it with her juices.

“Oh God, oh God, fuck, fuck, yessss, oh shit” Jenny raised her face to the ceiling as she started to ride Missy’s mouth, loosening her thighs so she could drag her mouth over her pussy, the girl’s plaintiff screams merely prolonging the orgasm. Slowly, so very slowly, the intensity ebbed away, bit by bit Jenny regained control over her body, she let Missy’s head drop, her sweat covered fingers had stuck to her hair so she jerked the girl’s head unintentionally as she pulled free. She looked down at Missy gulping at the air as she sobbed, her face glistening with Jenny’s orgasm, she slumped backwards her whole body still trembling.

She rolled off Missy who was sobbing and spluttering and took a couple of shaky steps on the floor. Although she’d just had one of the most intense orgasms of her life she knew there was one more thing she had to do before taking her slave downstairs for her friends to enjoy.

Missy rolled onto her side, curling up into a foetal position, her eyes closed tightly as she sobbed, totally unaware of what Jenny had planned.

Missy felt Jenny get back on the bed, then she was roughly grabbed by the shoulders and pushed onto her back, Jenny was pinning her down by the weight of her body, her knees were pushing Missy’s thighs apart. Missy struggled again until a few sharp slaps on her face stopped her futile efforts.

Missy lay there her face stinging, terrified into silence and immobility, until she felt something cold and hard pressing against her pussy. Now she struggled wildly, kicking and screaming until Jenny slapped her again.

“Shut up, bitch, you’re mine now, remember, and I can do what I like to you, so let me fuck you now.”

The slapping was unnecessary really, as Jenny was far stronger than Missy and easily prevented her from struggling too much, and using the girls struggles against her in that it helped slide the lubricated strap-on inside her. Missy felt it pushing in, felt it’s size and cried.

“Please stop, please stop” She whispered, but Jenny merely laughed and pushed further in. Suddenly a pain shot through Missy’s pussy and she arched upwards, actually lifting Jenny with her.

“Oh slut” Jenny panted “Did I just pop your cherry?” Now she began to thrust in and out. Slowly at first, then faster as the pressure from the strap-on teased her clit towards another orgasm. Missy felt her strength fading, her constant, pointless struggles against the older, stronger woman had left her almost exhausted, and she could only move feebly under Jenny’s body, and then the only movement she made was in time with Jenny’s thrusts which were deep and fast now. The pain of losing her virginity had gone, but the pain of the strap-on pushing in and out was almost as intense.

Suddenly Missy felt Jenny stiffen as before and push in as far as she could go, then she felt her tremble on top of her and her entire weight was resting on her now.

Jenny came, holding her deep thrust, her hands reaching under Missy to grab her ass so as to pull her as far as possible onto her phallus. Her mouth was on Missy’s neck and she couldn’t resist giving her a hickey as she came.

Jenny lay on top of Missy for a minute or so, her strap-on still buried deep within her slave, as she gathered herself together. Then as her orgasm passed she pulled herself out of her, and staggered slightly as she stepped off the bed. Missy continued to sob as Jenny took off the strap-on and threw on some of her clothes. She slung the bag over her shoulder and reached down to grab Missy’s hair and pulled her off the bed. And led the screaming girl downstairs to where her friends were waiting for her.

Jenny dragged and pushed Missy along the hallway to the door of the auction room, paused briefly to move Missy in front of her before opening the door and pushing the naked school-girl into the room.

The women inside cheered and clapped as Jenny followed the stumbling Missy in.

“Way to go, lady.”

“How was she?”

“Did you pop her cherry?”

Jenny stood behind Missy and leant round to spread her slim thighs to show her audience the dried blood at the top of the girl’s legs. As the women whooped their approval Jenny grabbed Missy’s hair and twisted the girl’s face towards hers.

She kissed Missy forcibly on the lips, twisting the girl’s hair tighter until Missy’s lips opened in pain, then she forced her tongue inside Missy’s mouth. Missy felt Jenny’s tongue pressing onto hers as she struggled vainly to escape but each of her movements only produced a tighter twisting of her hair and eventually she stayed submissively still as Jenny kissed her deeply.

Jenny kissed her for what seemed to Missy like ages, she opened her eyes and to her disgust saw a couple of the women masturbating at the sight of a young naked girl being forcibly kissed by an older woman.

Eventually Jenny broke the kiss to rapturous applause from the audience.

Jenny smiled at the applause as she raised her hand to still it.

“She’s good, her tongue needs some training but I guess I have a lot of time to do that, and, yes, I did pop her cherry. Elizabeth?” Jenny nodded at the older woman. “You were right about that. So now, ladies, she’s all yours. The only thing I ask is that you leave her ass-hole to me, apart from that enjoy. I need a drink.”

As Jenny wandered over to the side-table to pour a glass of wine for herself Missy looked up, an expression of pure terror on her face.

Jenny turned just as she reached the table. “The only thing I’d say is that seeing as Chrissy got her for us I think she should have first crack at her.” This met with general approval and, grinning, Chrissy got up and walked towards the naked girl who was crying and shaking her head.

“Please, Miss Bailey, please.” She whimpered. “Please let me go, I won’t say anything, I promise.”

Chrissy laughed “No chance, Missy.” She walked right up to her and calmly took hold of one of the girl’s nipples between her finger and thumb. Missy winced as her teacher started to pull her across the room by her breast, giving her no chance to resist.

Chrissy led the poor girl on a wide tour of the room past the assembled women who took the opportunity to slap Missy’s ass as she was led past. Some of the blows were mere taps; others were severe and made Missy scream loudly.

Finally after a couple of tours of the room Chrissy let go of Missy’s breast; the sharp pain Missy had been experiencing replaced by a dull ache.

Chrissy mocked the obvious distress on Missy’s face. “Oh, poor baby, did the nasty women hurt you, here, let me kiss you better.”

Gripping Missy’s breasts with her hands Chrissy lifted one as she lowered her mouth to take the girl’s nipple completely into her mouth. At first Missy only felt Miss Bailey’s tongue circling and jabbing at her nipple, then felt the teacher’s attentions switch to her other breast.

Again, Missy felt her teacher’s tongue and lips all over her breast and nipple, she shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other, but at least the ache was slowly easing.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain as Miss Bailey took her nipple between her teeth and bit and pulled on it, simultaneously Chrissy dug her nails into Missy’s other breast.

Missy staggered back at this but bumped straight into Mel who had silently approached while Chrissy was kissing her breasts.

“Stay still, slut.” Mel ordered, but pulled Missy back into her. Missy’s bare ass was pressed into Mel’s crotch; but she could feel something there, it was cold and hard. What Missy couldn’t see was that Mel was totally naked apart from a strap-on.

Missy struggled in Mel’s grip as Chrissy bit hard again on her breast. Briefly she opened her eyes and her screaming stopped momentarily; all the women were in various states of undress; some totally naked, others had just removed their skirts or jeans. Their fuller and older bodies contrasted with Missy’s girlish frame. She shivered and moaned as Chrissy took her nipple between her teeth again and pulled it back as far as she could. Missy’s instinctive reaction to follow was prevented by Mel’s grip on her shoulders.

Chrissy let go of the nipple and looked with satisfaction at her work; Missy’s breasts were now coated in her saliva, the olive tanned skin red and imprinted with teeth marks.

“God, Missy, I’ve been waiting to do that for so long. You have no idea how many times I’ve masturbated over the idea of doing that to you.”

The thought of her teacher lying in her bed bringing herself to an orgasm as she fantasised over Missy’s breasts made the school-girl almost physically sick, but worse was to come.

“And do you know what else I dreamed of doing to you?”

Without waiting for the reply she didn’t need Chrissy gestured to Mel to push Missy towards one of the couches. Talking as they went Chrissy filled her former pupil in on her intention.

“I’ve always wanted to have you between my legs, licking my pussy.” As she was saying this she was fumbling with the button on her jeans and then she pushed them down her thighs and hurriedly stepped out of them. She sat down on the couch and spread her legs, as she did so Missy felt Mel’s hand on the back of her neck and felt a sharp kick on the back of her knee.

“Get on your all fours, slut.” Mel shouted and forced Missy down onto the carpet on her knees at first, then pushing her head down until she was on all fours between Chrissy’s spread thighs.

Chrissy wrapped Missy’s hair between her the fingers of one hand and started to pull the girl’s face towards her pussy. With her other hand she slid her wet thong to one side of her pussy as Missy’s face, contorted with disgust, was pressed against it.

“Ahhh, yes, lick it, lick it.” Chrissy leant back on the couch, her eyes closed in bliss as she felt Missy’s mouth and nose pressed against her pussy lips. She twisted the girl’s hair a bit tighter. “Get your tongue in there, you little bitch.”

Missy tried to scream as her hair was pulled but Chrissy’s pussy muffled her attempts, and she tasted Chrissy’s juices in her mouth as she opened it. A couple of heavy slaps landed on her ass and then she felt one of Mel’s hands on her hips. Next she felt something cold and hard being pushed between her pussy lips as Mel guided her strap-on inside her pussy still sore from Jenny’s earlier fucking.

Mel started to thrust in and out, each push forcing Missy’s mouth against Chrissy’s pussy. Her hair was twisted again by her teacher and she was again ordered to use her tongue on the older woman’s wet pussy. Her lips were already well coated with Chrissy’s juices and each thrust from Mel’s strap-on had the effect of jarring her lips open allowing the juices to seep into her mouth.

Mel moved one hand onto the back of Missy’s neck to hold her face firmly between Chrissy’s thighs and slipped the other underneath the young girl to cup and squeeze and pinch her breasts. She looked at Chrissy but the teacher had her head back, eyes half closed with bliss was oblivious to everything save the young school-girl with her face buried in her pussy.

The sight of this and the backward pressure of the strap-on on her own clit from Missy’s tight, young pussy was bringing Mel closer and closer to an orgasm and she squeezed harder on Missy’s firm breast producing a muffled squeal from Chrissy’s pussy.

Mel stayed silent all the while, the only sound she made was a low grunt each time she thrust her phallus inside the trapped girl. She noticed Chrissy suddenly stiffen and knew that Missy’s tongue had hit the target.

Missy’s tongue had finally been forced between into action, it slid up and down the wet pussy lips making her teacher gasp loudly, then reluctantly, but with no alternative as her hair was twisted yet again, Missy pushed the tip of her tongue between the older woman’s pussy lips.

Chrissy went rigid; her thighs clamping on either side of Missy’s face, her upper body arching backwards, head tossed right back a low hissing sound escaping from her clenched teeth as she came.

At the same time Mel came too, her hands squeezing Missy’s soft, firm hips, as she buried herself one last time inside the girl.

Chrissy slowly relaxed her body, opening her legs, releasing Missy’s face. She looked down at the abused girl’s face wet with tears and her own come juices. She breathed heavily and rapidly as she let go of her pupil’s hair, letting her slump down onto the floor. Chrissy lifted one leg over Missy and, rather shakily, stood up. She wobbled over towards to where Jenny stood, leaning against the drinks table.

“Jesus, Jenny, you’ve got a good one there.”

Jenny grinned widely. “I think so.”

Mel also came down from her high; she sat back, her legs bent double underneath her. Almost as an afterthought she pulled out of Missy’s sore and abused pussy allowing the girl to curl up moaning incoherently.

But her ordeal wasn’t over; Elizabeth sat down on the couch next to the sobbing girl. Just into her 50’s Elizabeth had had years of experience of raping and abusing young girls and she knew exactly what she wanted to do to young Missy. She was beginning to wish she’d out-bid Jenny for her now; she’d lost count of the number of girls she’d had over the years but Missy excited her like few others, maybe it was the girl’s deliciously large breasts, or perhaps her olive skin. Or, more likely, it was the combination of everything that made her so sexy coupled with her total innocence that was just too inviting; Elizabeth knew that the more innocent the girl the bigger the thrill.

Grabbing the girl’s hair she dragged her quickly over her bare lap ignoring Missy’s pleas for mercy.

“Mel, if I could ask you to spread her legs by the ankles, thank you.”

Mel complied with the request, taking hold of Missy’s ankles and spreading her legs as wide as she could; this gave her a glorious view of Missy’s sore and swollen pussy.

Missy hadn’t even kicked her legs as they were spread; she was in a sort of half-awake, half-unconscious state, unable to object anymore, just wanting it over.

Another of the women, wearing nothing but a strap-on, walked over to near Missy’s head and with no show of concern lifted Missy’s head by her hair and slapped her face until she got some response. As Missy tried to speak the woman forced her strap-on into her mouth.

“Suck it, little slut.” She hissed.

Elizabeth, meanwhile, was squeezing some lube from a tube onto her right hand, rubbing it liberally over her fingers until they glistened and gleamed.

She delicately placed one greased finger tip against Missy’s puffy pussy lips and gently eased it in, Missy tried to protest and squirm but the moving in and out of her mouth, and Mel’s firm grip on her legs kept her near silent and totally immobile.

Elizabeth slowly eased a second finger inside her, and slipped a third tip into. She began to push the three fingers in as far as she could, spreading them wide and adding her thumb as well.

Missy felt as if her abused pussy was being split as Elizabeth started to flex her fingers inside her, she gagged on the strap-on in her mouth and tears of pain started to flow down her face. She made one attempt to kick free of Mel’s grasp but it failed miserably.

Elizabeth smiled at the obvious distress she was causing the young girl and pushed her little finger into Missy’s pussy, now she had all the digits of one hand inside her and she slowly eased them forward.

Missy screamed loudly behind her phallic gag as Elizabeth pushed her hand in up to the second knuckle, then paused and spread her hand as wide as she could inside Missy’s pussy, Missy began to really kick wildly now, and Mel had to call one of the other women to help restrain her legs.

Elizabeth knew she’d reached Missy’s limit; she stopped pushing in and slowly twisted her hand round inside the pain racked girl. She knew from experience that getting a young girl to take a whole fist, even one as slim as hers, took time. Only once, with a terrified 14 year old had she been able to get her fist completely inside on her first attempt.

Now she contented herself with just keeping her hand in Missy for a few minutes, gently flexing it now and again, appreciating how Missy was being forced back on her fingers by the violent assault on her mouth.

Missy’s face was contorted in pain now, regardless of how the strap-on inside her mouth was causing her cheeks to bulge outwards with each thrust. She tried to spread her legs wider hoping that would ease the pain from Elizabeth’s fist, but it only made it worse as the woman’s hand managed to move a fraction further inside her.

Missy started to sob and cry like a baby now as she was assaulted at both ends; her body being tossed around like a rag-doll. She felt a hand softly stroking her hair and face.

“Get used to it, slut.” Was all the owner said as she gripped Missy’s hair tighter and continued to violate her mouth with her strap-on

Elizabeth flexed her fingers one last time, her pussy on fire as she watched Missy’s feeble struggles; she knew that when she got home her current slave would get the fisting of her life. Then, very slowly, twisting her hand slightly as she did so she began to slide her fingers out from inside Missy’s traumatised pussy.

At the same time the woman raping Missy’s mouth took her strap-on out allowing Missy to gulp for air; she moaned and whined as Elizabeth slipped her fingers right out. Seeing Missy’s mouth open Elizabeth suddenly rubbed her sticky hand over the girl’s face, forcing her fingers inside her mouth, her other hand gripping Missy’s hair to hold her face steady.

“Taste what a worthless fuck-slut you are.” Elizabeth barked at the school-girl across her lap and pushed her fingers deep into her mouth, smearing the girl’s chin with her palm.

Nodding to the women holding Missy’s legs to let go Elizabeth rolled Missy off her lap and she landed with a bang on the floor making everyone laugh.

Elizabeth stood up and walked across the room to where Jenny and Chrissy were standing, their hands still inside their panties from watching the fisting. All 3 women now casually looked at Missy lying on the floor, curled up in a foetal position, her sobs alternating with retching sounds.

“Hell, Jenny.” Elizabeth started. “Wish I’d bought the little cunt now.”

Jenny smiled. “I’m sure we can come to some arrangement, hon.”

The women laughed and drank their wine, totally oblivious to the young, violated, school-girl crying to herself on the floor. Mel, still wearing her strap-on, nodded to one of the others, a thick set woman in her 40’s and they moved towards the sobbing Missy.

Mel grabbed hold of Missy’s hair and pulled her body up while the other woman slipped her arms under the girl’s shoulders and the two of them lifted the wailing school-girl onto the couch; the two women swapped places as they climbed onto the couch so Mel was kneeling between Missy’s legs while the other woman was near her head.

Without any warning Mel lifted Missy’s legs up and over her shoulders and pushed her strap-on into the girl’s pussy. Missy screamed as she felt the thick shaft penetrating her swollen and abused pussy but almost immediately the other woman straddled her face with her legs, pressing her pussy down onto Missy’s open mouth.

Missy instantly felt the woman’s warm juice spreading over her lips, she gagged at the feeling coupled with the woman’s wiry pubic hair rubbing on her lips and chin but her weight prevented her squirming clear. Mel was now slamming herself into Missy with rapid strokes which made the girl’s body jolt with each thrust. This caused Missy’s face to push against the suffocating pussy rhythmically which made the woman wetter and wetter as the school-girl’s moving mouth was forced against her pussy.

Jenny now put down her glass and skipped over to the three-some and, kneeling down on the floor dropped her mouth onto one of Missy’s breasts.

Slowly at first she pulled one of Missy’s dark nipples into her mouth with her lips, then began to press her teeth onto it, pulling it further up, loving the way Missy’s firm, full breast followed the nipple.

Missy arched as best she could but he body was almost completely immobilised by Mel holding her legs over her shoulders and the woman slowly suffocating her beneath her wet pussy. As Jenny began to bite her tender breasts Missy tried to scream again but only allowed the woman to grind her pussy into her open mouth; the strange (nice?) tasting juices dribbling down onto her throat making her swallow at the same time as she gasped for air.

Jenny heard her slave’s gurgling and smiled to herself as she ran her hands over Missy’s flat stomach, feeling the muscles ripple as the poor school-girl tried to struggle free of her attackers. Quickly her fingers reached their goal; Missy’s pussy lips.

Mel was still thrusting in and out but Jenny pressed her finger in firmly and soon found Missy’s clit.

Missy’s eyes shot open under the woman’s crotch; a strange shock-wave went through her. Totally against her will a change came over her, the touch on her pussy was nice. But it was not nice; it wasn’t what she wanted, but it knew what it was doing.

No, not like this, she thought. She knew what was happening to her, but it shouldn’t be like this. Not as 3 women old enough to be her Mother raped her.

But Jenny’s finger was circling on her clit; all her years of experience were dragging Missy reluctantly to an orgasm. Missy pushed her head back but the woman’s crotch pressed down on her; the sweet juices still flooding her mouth.

From her pussy all Missy could feel was Mel’s thighs slapping against hers - her own juices had now let Mel get right inside her- and Jenny’s finger teasing her to her first climax. From her breasts all she could feel were a frenzy of lips, tongue and teeth on her young flesh.

“UMMMMGMGGHGHHHHJHJH” Missy screamed against the wet, wiry hair of the woman above her as Jenny coaxed the orgasm from her; teeth bit hard down on her breast as her owner proved her dominance once again.

Jenny slumped down as Mel and the other woman slowed their assault too.

“The little slut came” She panted.

“Fuck, so did I.” The woman astride Missy’s face said.

Jenny knelt up again as the woman unsteadily clambered off Missy’s face, slowly the owner stroked the juice covered cheeks of her sobbing, gasping slave.

“Such a good slut, you’re going to make me a fortune” she drawled.

Mel, still buried deep in Missy’s abused pussy, nodded.

“Women will bust the bank to fuck this little slut.”

Missy turned her head to one side, away from Jenny, slowly she began to slip into unconsciousness

Will post Part 2 in a day or so, enjoy!!!!

Last edited by susan_haynes19; 02-23-2013 at 10:09 PM.
susan_haynes19 is offline   Reply With Quote