View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19
Default Missy's Misfortune

I am a huge fan of this story. I didn't write it, but I got permission from one of the authors to post this story. I had to slightly edit the story to adhere with the rules of this section. Unfortunately, the story was never finished. But here is the story as it was posted.

Missy’s Misfortune - Part 1A

The bus seemed to be taking ages to get to the city, Missy thought, it was only 30 miles from her home town but she seemed to have been on it for ages. Even though it was past 6 pm the sun through the windows was still hot enough to make her feel slightly uncomfortable in the school-uniform she was wearing under her long coat.

Her mind drifted back a couple of days to that moment at school when she’d finally decided to sort out the problem she’d been wrestling with for months. It’s perfectly normal for 18 year old girls like Missy to have feelings for boys, but unfortunately for Missy not all 18 year old girls attend such a hard-line Christian fundamentalist school as her. And this was the root of the problem, how could she get advice on such things without incurring the, metaphorical, wrath of God on her head.

The only bright spot on the horizon was Miss Bailey, her English teacher; although she was well over twice Missy’s age she always seemed not quite as hard-line as the other teachers and, Missy eventually decided, would probably be sympathetic to her problem. So it was that at the end of English two days before the bus ride Missy hung around after class to talk to Miss Bailey.

Miss Bailey was jotting down notes for her next class when she became aware that one of the girls had stayed behind, looking up she saw it was Missy, she smiled at the clearly nervous teenager.

“Yes, Missy, how can I help?” Miss Bailey asked, sensing the question wouldn't be about Hamlet.

“Um, Miss Bailey, can I talk to you about a personal problem?”

“Well, you should really try your Counselor first”

“I can’t Miss Bailey; I don’t really feel I can open up to him.”

“Well, this isn't how things should be done, but as long as you know any advice I give you is only my opinion it should be OK” she smiled again at Missy to help her relax. “If this is going to be really personal perhaps you’d like to shut the door.”

Missy nodded and walked over to the door, Miss Bailey watched her as she went, taking in the auburn hair touching her shoulders, her slim frame, the bra straps showing through her white blouse and her bare legs mostly hidden by her regulation school-skirt which ended just above the knee and which Miss Bailey fervently wished was a lot shorter. Because Miss Bailey had a secret which could finish her career in any school in the country let alone one like this; she was a lesbian. She kept it well hidden of course, discretion was the better part of lust in her view, and she only showed her true self in the company of other women who shared her particular tastes which were extreme dominance and young girls, preferably together. She felt a familiar and welcome tingling in her pussy as she watched Missy close the door; she’d detected vulnerability in the girl which had already set her mind racing.

Bringing herself back to the matter in hand she leant back in her chair and gestured to Missy sit opposite her.

“OK, Missy, what’s the problem”

“Well, it’s a bit embarrassing” Missy started to go red as she tried to explain her predicament to the older woman, although Miss Bailey had always seemed the most approachable of the teachers, there was suddenly something vaguely intimidating about her.

Miss Bailey smiled again, “Take your time, Missy”

“Um, it’s this boy who lives on my street, I really like him and I think he likes me and a couple of week’s back we kissed and that, and I don’t know what to do.” It all came out in a jumble.

Miss Bailey’s eyes widened in shock “Missy, you’re not pregnant are you?”

It was Missy’s turn to look shocked now. “No, we've never done that.”

Miss Bailey relaxed and mentally filed away Missy’s admission of virginity. “So, how can I help?”

Missy looked down at the floor. “I was sort of wondering if you could give me advice on how not to get pregnant.”

“Can’t you just ask your parents?”

“I can’t, if they even knew about kissing Kevin, they’d go mad, as far as they’re concerned the answer to everything is in the Bible.”

Inside Miss Bailey’s mind a very wicked plan was beginning to form, but it would take a lot of luck. She frowned at Missy. “ You've put me in a very difficult position here, Missy, school rules say that if any pupil asks any teacher for advice about contraception then the teacher has to report it to the Principal.”

Missy looked terrified and Miss Bailey knew the first part of her plan had worked.

“Don’t worry, I won’t do that. As it happens I may be able to sort this out for you, but it’ll take a couple of days, reckon you and Kevin can wait that long?” She asked teasingly, but Missy didn’t seem in the mood to appreciate it.

“He’s on vacation in Europe for a month, so yeah, I guess.”

“That’s good, now this is what you’ll have to do.”

Miss Bailey told Missy of a friend in the nearby city, a Doctor, who would be happy to supply her with the contraceptive she wanted, but that she’d need to see Missy in person to prescribe it. Because of Missy’s age it would take about 2 days to arrange an out of hour’s appointment. In the meantime Missy wasn’t to talk to anyone about it, not another teacher or another pupil, it would be best too if she didn’t even write about it in her diary if she kept one. The list of instructions went on and on and Missy found it hard to keep up with them. The length of the list also obscured the one thing Miss Bailey was most concerned about; absolutely no-one was to know where Missy was going.

Missy thought some of the instructions were a bit unnecessary but if it meant she could get some contraception at the end of it would be worth it.

Missy walked out of school that day on a high, Miss Bailey had been really kind to her and seemed genuinely concerned with her welfare. Miss Bailey too walked out of school on a high, Missy was totally unaware of the impending trap, and the whole scenario she was developing seemed too good to be true.

She went home that night and spent an hour on the phone to a few friends to make the required arrangements, then went to bed and fantasised about her plans for Missy.

Two days later, at first break Miss Bailey summoned Missy to her office and after a few pleasantries got down to the matter in hand.

“OK, Missy, you haven’t told anyone about our talk the other day?”

“No Miss Bailey, no one at all.”

“Good, now I’ve spoken to my friend and she’s very sympathetic to your plight and is very willing to help. Because of the huge risk I’m taking with both mine and her careers there are a few more instructions you need to follow, you OK with that?”

“Yes, Miss Bailey, I’ll do anything, I really appreciate the help you’ve given me.”

Miss Bailey smiled at her. “Oh, it’s not trouble really, Missy, I’d do anything to help one of my girls, that’s the trouble with this place it may be a good place academically but it stops you girls becoming what you should be.”

She carried on before Missy got a chance to ask what that meant. “You’ll have to get the bus to the city, I can’t give you a lift there in case we’re seen together, here’s $10 for the fare. I’ll be able to give you a lift back because it’ll be dark, we should be back by 9 at the latest. It’s important that you’re folks don’t even know you’re going out so sneak out in time for the 5.30 bus. When I drop you off just tell them that I was giving you extra help on your course-work after school so you’ll have to wear your uniform, but because my friend can’t legally see under-age girls you’ll have to wear a coat over your uniform, is that OK?”

Missy suddenly realised she didn’t have a long coat and looked a bit worried.

Miss Bailey understood instantly. “That’s OK, before you leave school today, dump all your books in your locker and come here, you can take my coat home in your bag. When you arrive at the bus depot in the city, leave by the main entrance and head for the car-park, I’ll pick you up there and we’ll go and get you sorted. Is that OK?”

Missy nodded and smiled “Thank you, Miss Bailey”

“It’s my pleasure, Missy, I think you’re incredibly brave as it is, after all you had no idea how I’d react.”

“I was pretty sure I was safe, Miss Bailey, you always seemed to be so kind to us girls.”

Miss Bailey smiled back, if only you knew, she thought.

The hiss of the brakes on the bus jolted Missy out of her reverie, startled momentarily she looked around before realising she was at her destination, hurriedly she moved down the aisle and off the bus.

Suddenly Missy felt very vulnerable, she knew what she was doing was wrong and she felt everyone around her knew too, quickly she headed for the entrance and the car-park beyond. For a few frantic seconds she looked around trying to find Miss Bailey’s car, before she saw her teacher waving to her from across the car-park.

Miss Bailey had actually seen Missy long before she waved, but seeing the worry on the young girl’s face had given her a strange sexual thrill, and it was only the need to get the girl into the car as quickly as possible that made her act.

“Hi Missy, you OK?”

“Sure, Miss Bailey” Missy grinned back at her.

“Cool, there’s been a slight change of plan, my friend just called and said it’s easier of we see her at her house instead of her surgery, it’s just out of town, is that OK?”

“Yeah, that’s OK.”

Miss Bailey smoothly moved the car out of the car-park and headed towards the Interstate out of town, she felt as if she was on fire with the excitement of what was about to happen, she only had one last thing to check.

“Are you sure no-one knows you’re here now?”

Missy nodded. “No-one, my Mom was home when I left, but she didn’t see me.”

A brief flash of alarm crossed Miss Bailey’s mind.

“You’re sure?” Her voice betrayed a bit of her alarm, but Missy, busy watching the scenery didn’t pick up on it.

“Sure, she was in the bath”

Miss Bailey relaxed, the trap had worked.

Soon the city gave way to the countryside and Miss Bailey was turning right and left down various back roads until Missy was quite lost.

Miss Bailey made one last turn and the car was on a sweeping driveway, at the end of which stood a very large house.

Missy couldn’t contain herself. “Wow, that’s some house.”

Miss Bailey grinned. “There’s a lot of money in medicine, certainly more than in teaching.”

The car scrunched to a halt on the gravel and they both got out and walked towards the door, Miss Bailey rang the bell and they waited.

The door was opened by a woman about the same age as Miss Bailey. “Hi Christine” the new woman said and Missy was temporarily perplexed by this use of Miss Bailey’s first name. “And you must be Missy; Christine’s told me all about your problem.”

“Hi” was all Missy could manage, there was something intimidating about this woman who was now stepping back to invite them in.

“Let’s get your coat off, shall we?” the woman demanded rather than asked and started to open the buttons before Missy could help. As soon as it was open Miss Bailey slipped it from Missy’s shoulders and walked to the coat-rack to hang it.

The house owner took a step back and Missy felt herself blush as the woman clearly looked up and down.

“Hmm, Christine, she’s just as pretty as you said.”

Miss Bailey took mock offence. “As if I’d lie to you, Mel.”

Missy now began to feel a distinct unease at the way the conversation was going, she’d never heard a doctor talk that way before. She shuffled from one foot to the other as Mel’s gaze continued to take in the school-girl in front of her, Missy’s hair in it’s pig-tails made her look younger than her 18 years, and feeling very self-conscious in her uniform she was unable to meet Mel’s gaze and looked down, her hands reaching for the hem of her skirt as if to pull it lower to cover the bare flesh on show above her knee.

“How delightfully submissive.” Mel laughed, increasing Missy’s discomfort, just what was going on here she wondered. In her confusion she looked to Miss Bailey and was re-assured to see her teacher smiling at her as if nothing was wrong, yet her hand was slowly opening the zipper of the bag she carried from her shoulder.

Before Missy could say anything Mel took her hand.

“OK, young lady, shall we see if we can sort out your sex problem for you.”

Again Missy was surprised to hear a doctor talk in this way, but let herself be led towards one of the doors along the hallway, she felt Miss Bailey’s hand in the small of her back guiding her almost as if to prevent her having second thoughts.

Mel opened the door and led Missy in, for a second she hesitated in the doorway but felt herself literally shoved into the room by Miss Bailey’s hand.

What had caused Missy to hesitate was what she saw in the room; 5 women all sitting on chairs or sofas, all watching her.

Missy’s arrival caused a curious reaction among the women.

“Hey, wow”

“She’s a pretty one.”

“Can’t wait to get her over my knee.”

“Bet she’d look good tied up.”

Missy’s jaw dropped, she may have been a bit sheltered for a 18 year old, but she knew sexual talk when she heard it, and she was hearing it now. She stiffened and tried to back out of the room but felt Miss Bailey grip her shoulders and prevent her moving, Mel still had grip of her right hand but her grip was now like a vice on her wrist. She tried to turn round to run but Miss Bailey now had a firm grip on her arms and was drawing them back behind her, she struggled as much as she could against the older woman’s fierce grip.

“Please, let me go” There was a hysteria creeping into her voice as she writhed in Miss Bailey’s grasp, the fingers of her captors hands were tight on her forearm now, the nails digging into her flesh through her thin school blouse. “Miss Bailey, you’re hurting me.”

During all this Missy hadn’t noticed that Mel had let go of her wrist, but suddenly she felt something cold and metallic on one of her wrists, without seeing it she knew it was a handcuff, with a strength born of desperation she made one last wild bid for freedom – this was now a terrifying situation – but she was powerless against the two stronger women and with a sickening feeling in her stomach she felt the other bracelet clip onto her other wrist and she knew she was caught.

Miss Bailey now pushed her forward into the room and she stumbled to the floor in front of the semi-circle of women. Tears filled her eyes and she started sobbing as she half raised herself. She turned to look at Miss Bailey with a wounded, fearful look, but all she got in return was the teacher’s lustful gaze.

Mel walked over to her and gripped her hair and started pulling her to her feet. “Get up, bitch” she barked in a harsh voice.

Missy tried to comply but with her arms cuffed behind her was unable to stop herself being hauled up sharply by her hair. The pain and shock made her burst into tears; instinctively she knew she was in real trouble.

Mel stared at her for a minute waiting for the tears and wailing to stop, and when they didn’t she nodded to Christine who moved over and once more gripped Missy’s shoulders as Mel started to undo her school tie, pulling it quickly from its collar, then passing it to Christine who swiftly tied it round Missy’s head, pulling it into her mouth, gagging her sobs.

In a few minutes Missy’s crying stopped and Mel stood next to her and faced the group of women. Through her tears Missy looked at the women, trying to find a sympathetic face, she glanced from one to next but, like Miss Bailey, all she found was lust. One or two blew kisses at her, but not out of kindness. They were all a lot older than her, all but one of them was older than Miss Bailey and Mel, the oldest was nearly 50 Missy guessed, still quite slim and pretty but nearly 50 none the less.

Mel finally spoke, one arm around Missy’s waist.

“Well, now our little slut has finally calmed down, I’d like to thank you all for coming to our little auction”

The word ‘auction’ hit Missy like a slap in the face, an auction was something they did to cattle not school-girls like her, her head started spinning. This simply could not be happening.

“Our prize today has been very specially donated by our good friend Christine, and I’m sure you’d all like to thank her for supplying such a delightful young thing.”

There were various murmurs of agreement with this.

“Good work, Christine.”

“She’s a real treat, can’t wait to get my hands on her”

Miss Bailey smiled and nodded at the congratulations thrown her way, and then raised her hand to still the talkers as she spoke.

“She is a beauty, isn’t she, I’ve watched her for years, but never thought I’d get the chance to do this. Can I just add two things before Mel starts the bidding? One, she’s a guaranteed virgin. And two and this is most important, absolutely no-one knows she is here, so whoever buys her gets a girl the cops will not be looking for.”

One of the women, her blond hair almost falling over her eyes, raised her hand.

“Yes, Jenny.”

“Does she have any sexual experience at all?”

“Just a bit of kissing with boys, as I understand it, isn’t that right Missy?”

Missy stared at the floor, she realised now why Miss Bailey had been so explicit with her instructions about not letting anyone know what was going on, and the worst thing was she had gone along with it, effectively she’d abducted herself.

Jenny spoke again. “Any experience with girls?”

Miss Bailey shrugged. “Doubt it, her family is very strict Christian, and I’ve never heard any rumours at school about her. So whoever buys her will have to break her into the pleasures of our world. Hell, she might enjoy it, but frankly, do we care?” She laughed as she said this, and the others joined in.

Mel waited for the laughter to subside. “OK, now as you all know, the rules of the auction never change, highest bidder wins her outright and can then do with her as she pleases, there is a lot of money to be made out of prostituting these girls, but just tonight the winner has to share her property with the rest of us for free.”

Missy’s throat was dry behind her gag, certain words kept bouncing round her head; ‘property’ ‘auction’ ‘prostituting’, a horrid idea was now screaming in her head. None of the women was making any attempt to hide their faces, Miss Bailey was really relaxed about the whole situation, and in other words none of them seemed at all scared of any consequences. This could only mean one thing; she wasn’t ever getting out of this.

Mel’s voice broke into her panic stricken thoughts again. “So if you’d all like to examine the merchandise for a few minutes, and then we can begin.”

The women almost as one rose from their seats and crowded around Missy, who shrank from their touches as best she could, much to their amusement, until Mel yanked her head back by the hair and ordered her to stay still.

Last edited by susan_haynes19; 02-23-2013 at 10:10 PM.
susan_haynes19 is offline   Reply With Quote