View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:52 PM   #19
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Sweetlust

On my third glass of wine I was feeling more and more relaxed as I talked to Ana and Monique. Spending a little time catching up on how they were doing and a little feminine ‘gossip’ was nice. I didn’t get to do a lot of that and having few women I could actually call ‘friends’ I liked to make the most of my time with them. Ana had purchased some snacks, including some choice fruit and cheese. I was definitely surprised. The little market I’d passed on the way in hardly looked like it carried more than beer, corn nuts and fishing lures.

Despite the light hearted banter, drinking and so forth, ‘work’ slipped in. Ana briefly mentioned some of the issues TrendWare was facing and her take on things. I was impressed with her vision for resolving communication issues and improving the flow of information from management to the lower level employees at TrendWare. I had long understood the need for effective communication as a strategy for organizational success. Monique, ever ready, pulled out her electronic tablet and began tapping away, jotting down notes to research and compile into a flowchart of ideas later.

We talked a little more business then Ana suggested we stop and enjoy the snacks and wine before the afternoon disappeared. Both Monique and I agreed and kicked back to enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

“Ana, this place is really something!” I popped a grape into my mouth and savored its juicy sweetness. “How did you luck up on Paradise? I mean…god…this place really is a little bit of paradise. The weather is perfect. This cabin is my dream getaway and it has a lake for goodness’ sake! Wow…and my ‘ex’ thought I was going to pass this up for spending time with him?” I chuckled. I looked up to see Ana and Monique staring at me in disbelief.

“Oh, come on guys…don’t give me that look! I think everybody knew where that relationship was headed. I’m done this time. Seriously, I mean it. I’m done with ‘relationships’ for now. I just want to concentrate on doing something for me and not having some man muddy up the ‘waters’ of my life. No men! No….nyet..nien!” I let out a belly laugh when the girls just shook their heads. I guess I’d been down this path before with my ‘no men’ decision and both Ana and Monique knew it.

“Think what you will…I mean it. You'll see, I'm going cold turkey on men.” I smiled smoothing out the skirt of my sundress over my shapely legs. Way out here in the middle of nowhere, my resolve should prove to be a snap.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote