View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:31 PM   #10
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Sweetlust

Exiting the kitchen with a glass of wine, Dani looked around the living area, her eyes drawn to the fireplace. It gave the room a cozy feeling. She could imagine this place being quite the little ‘love nest’ though Ana mentioned that it was a ‘family-friendly’ recreation area. It was as pretty as she described it, judging by the scenery. It was going to be great to kick back and enjoy the quiet beauty of the area. Sure, work was their priority, but she knew they had all been on edge and this was just the ticket. No phones ringing non-stop, no conspiratorial glances from staff members, no flood of emails marked ‘urgent’, no irate directors, egomaniacal board members or frantic clients. Most importantly, no fucking ‘relationship’ issues—no men! They could get things down with a clear head. She liked both Ana, a woman driven like herself and Monique, a true multi-tasker and one hell of an organizer.

Dani sat in a soft overstuffed armchair, musing on the rest of the weekend, hoping they’d get an opportunity to explore some of the trails and mix it up with the locals. As far as she could tell, the center of town was that market she’d passed on the way in and the gas station on the opposite corner. She smiled, taking a sip of her wine. You had to envy small town life. So quiet and calm. Just as she drained her glass, the quiet was interrupted by the door being opened. Dani sat up instantly, her breath catching in surprise. Surely she had locked the door? Her heart raced until she saw Monique enter.

“Ohhh….god…Monique! You scared the hell out of me! You know me…city girl all the way. I was sure I’d locked the door. Hey, this place is great. I can only assume Ana’s out picking up provisions. So, how was your run?” Dani rabbited on, glad to see a familiar face and happy she turned out to be a friend rather than foe. Placing the empty wine glass on a side table, she rose and went to hug Monique.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote