View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:08 PM   #3
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by The Savage

Time between crimes, between excitment, Ray can feel it. Feel it as an itch that grows. More and more intense until I am unable to control. Do something stupid and hurt something. Everyone said that I would be so much more productive if I applied myself. What they ddon't understand is that I do apply myself. Just not to the things they approve of. Explosions, abductions, rapes, everything that makes a life worth living. I barely even raise my head as Tim is leaving. Absorbed in tinkering with a phone I took apart. Breaking and rebuilding it. Slowly, I want to understand everything. Fine with electronic, less so with people. Even though I like to see inside them too. "I am getting bored." My friends know that is a dangerous situation.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 10-21-2013 at 11:11 PM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote