View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 11:55 AM   #39
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me one of the best moments is after I have subdued her and tied her tightly with her legs spread. I will step back and admire my work and talk to the cunt about what is about to happen to her. Watching her face and eyes as she realizes her worst nightmare is about to happen. The other moment, equally good, is just as I am about to fill her; to force her to look at me as I say something endearing such as " I'm going to cum in you cunt" and then unload in her. It's a toss up for me which is a better moment.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote