View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 11:34 PM   #21
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

True story: Many years ago, dated a girl with rape fantasies. She agreed to leave the door unlocked ... I drove to her place, came in (locking the door this time), undressed quietly in the living room, and snuck into the bedroom. I found out that she had actually dozed off while waiting for me.

Feeling her body jerk in panic as I clamped my hand over her mouth was one of the biggest thrills I ever felt. She struggled very nicely (couldn't scream too much, this was an apartment). It was fun, but I have to agree with other posters ... it would be almost impossible not to wake up a sleeping victim.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote