Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:51 AM   #12
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Chapter 11: The After-Party.

I took the rest of the day "off" after mommy's visit to her little girl, mentally I was up for more inside of an hour, especially when I started going over the recordings and editing them... but I was completely drained physically. So I just finished cleaning up some of the aftermath of the performance in Kelly's cell with her curled up in a whimpering ball the entire time I was in there, caught up on more work, tossed some meals in to the girls so they could get some strength back, and then lounged around resting up.

Finally, that night after dinner it was time to go visit Sharon.

She looked awful. She must have been crying for hours after I left, her face was all puffy and red and she looked like... well, like someone had just forced her to participate in the enthusiastic brutal raping of her daughter. But there was just a little glimmer of something there too. She was counting the days now, one week and out. She saw light at the end of the tunnel.

"Well, hey there Sharon. Been enjoying your achievement? I would if I were you, hell of a show! Don't get too excited yet though... like I said, one week. And you know, you've had it much easier than little Kelly has so far, what with me needing to keep you all presentable. Now it's time to get you caught up." I announced.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

He he.

"Now now, don't misbehave. You wouldn't want me to change my mind about my generous offer now would you?"

That shut her up fast.

"Now, get on your knees. That's right, kneel bitch. Now bend forward and put your tits on the ground. Keep your ass in the air! That's right. Now arms behind your back..."

She obediently complied with all my instructions, terrified by the thought that I'd go back on our deal if she pissed me off. Once she was in position I walked over and grabbed one of her arms and slid it into the restraint I'd carried in with me. The same one I'd had on Kelly earlier that day.

"You recognize this, right Sharon? I thought you might appreciate the opportunity to identify more with Kelly." I continued as I shoved her other arm in and began drawing the laces tight. She was, surprisingly enough, more flexible than her daughter. It was probably the narrower shoulders, but she only started really protesting and mewling a bit when I drew her elbows that last inch together.

"Now, the first time I put Kelly in this I spent quite a while working over those magnificent tits of hers... but let's face it, her chest is in a whole different league than yours is so I think I'' just leave you lying on yours for a while. I've got a different idea for you, this should definitely get you a long way towards having your treatment evened out with hers at least." As I finished speaking I landed a hard swat on her upturned ass that made her squeal, then I jammed a couple fingers in her cunt and roughly jiggled them around for a while just for the hell of it... then I went out into the hall and came back with the hose, funnel, and thermos... making sure Sharon saw them.

"Oh god no... no please please don't please no no no no no no...."

She probably couldn't help herself, even though she obviously knew nothing she said was making a difference. I set them down over by the toilet then walked over and grabbed her. As I pulled her across the room her begging and pleading got louder and she started sobbing, she was trying to resist me but without her arms she had no chance. I shoved her down across the bowl and sat on her back, grinding her stomach and ribs into the rim, then immediately grabbed the hose and jammed it up her ass hard. It went in easier than with her daughter, but it was still a tight fit. She was wailing now, her voice getting higher and higher pitched as she struggled to escape from underneath me.

"Brace yourself, here it comes!"

And then I poured.

She might have taken the hose easier, but when the burning hot water hit the inside of her rectum she went every bit as wild as her daughter had, screaming and thrashing, it felt like I was in the rodeo. I finished emptying the thermos into her then held on while she jerked and spasmed and screamed underneath me. Sticking my dick in Kelly was much more enjoyable than fucking her mother... but I found hearing Sharon scream much more satisfying. She was, after all, the focus of my wrath. I got so wrapped up in appreciating it I kept her ass filled at least 2 minutes longer than I had with Kelly. Then I sat her up and yanked the hose, then tossed her on the floor once she was empty.

I watched her trembling and wailing on the ground for a while as I hooked a length of chain and a clamp to the ceiling, then pushed her over on her stomach and kicked her legs apart to give her a wipe with a handful of toilet paper. The flushing did a pretty good job of cleaning things out but I'm not one of those watersports freaks... can't stand getting shit all over myself. Once I was done I pulled her to her feet and pushed her into the middle of the room. I bent her over until her head was at the same height as my waist, which lifted her arms into the air behind her back. Then the clamp on the chain snapped around a metal ring on her restraints, near her wrists. It was just long enough that it held her arms away from her back about an inch.

She was still whimpering and sobbing, and her asshole was red and twitching as I placed the head of my cock against it, then I grabbed her by the hips and drove my dick forward as I pulled her back into me. Her sphincter gave way much faster than Kelly's had, but then my cock hit her burning hot scalded rectum and she howled just as hard as Kelly had. Her knees started to give way and I got a hard grip on her waist to hold her up as I started driving into her, but I only got a half dozen strokes in before she passed out. My grip on her waist kept her ass in the air, and the chain on her restraints I kept her upright enough that I could keep burying my shaft in her tight asshole. I couldn't use the smelling salts this time, So I snaked one arm under her to hold her up then wound up and started beating on her with my free hand, spanking her ass, her back, leaving glowing red handprints all over her body on either side of her arms while she limply bounced around on the end of my cock. I had to make sure to take enough of her wait that she didn't suffocate herself on her collar.. and finally the beating brought her around again and she regained consciousness and resumed her crying and screaming.

After a couple more minutes of stabbing my shaft into her asshole I took a step back, pulling her with me. The chain pulled her arms up a couple inches and she screamed louder while I kept pistoning into her, jerking her body back into me with each thrust and making her swing and bounce at the end of the chain. Then I edged back some more... then more... then more... Sharon was wailing louder and her voice was getting frantic. Her upper body was bending down towards the floor as her arms were forced higher and higher. As the chain was pulled further sideways her feet began lifting off the ground as I pulled her back until she was bent almost double as far as she could go as I slammed up her throbbing, burning ass.

I pulled back again and she lifted another inch off the ground and her arms pulled further away from her body... grinding her shoulder blades together harder and putting more stress on her shoulder joints. She was kicking her legs on either side of me now that they were clear of the ground. I slowly edged back another foot as I kept pounding away at her... feeling the strain in my own arms now from holding her up as I bounced her off my cock. I pulled out until only the tip of my dick was pressed into her twitching asshole then yanked her back hard onto my shaft and she let out a howl then found enough breath to start begging.

"Oh god stop! STOP! No more! PLEASE! I CAN'T GO ANY FARTHER!" she wailed...

"Wanna bet?"

I buried myself balls deep in her spasming asshole then got a good firm grip on her waist and her voice rose higher and higher as she started screaming "no no no No No No No NO NONONONO!!!!" and I took a good step back and hauled her with me. There was a moment of resistance and her words vanished into incoherent screams just before there was an audible *POPPOP* and her body twisted and jerked as her left shoulder dislocated a half second before her right and suddenly she pulled into me as her arms yanked straight out towards the center of the ceiling where the chain was anchored. I thrust into her hard for several more seconds before she passed out again.

After a little while longer I carried her unconscious body forward again, unclipped the chain, and dropped her off my dick and to the floor. Then I removed the restraints and her arms flopped onto the floor by her side. I flipped her onto her back and sat on her stomach, then slapped her across the face several times and got no reaction beyond a faint moan. I grabbed both her nipples and twisted hard, then pulled up... stretching her tits out until her shoulders left the floor then dropping her again. She began moaning groggily. Good enough... I ducked outside and came back in with the smelling salts.

I shifted down and grabbed her ankles and put them on my shoulders, then pressed back into her asshole and pounded my cock into her again and she started waking up, letting out a pained grunt then a rising wail as she became aware of what was happening again. She tried to lift her arms to push me away then screamed as they dropped back to the floor. I took the smelling salts and sprinkled some directly inside her nostrils, I wanted her awake and aware as I finished up. I began taking long, hard strokes... pulling almost all the way out then pounding back down and slamming her into the floor as I plowed into her ass as I grabbed her left arm with one hand and her left shoulder with the other.

"You know, we really should set this."

"N....!" she began, but I was already moving and as my next thrust stabbed into her I jerked her arm out and jammed her shoulder back into the socket. She screamed and bucked underneath me as her asshole contracted around my cock and I felt myself getting ready to blow... so I quickly reached across and grabbed her other arm.

"AAAAAAaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGHHHHHHH.... NO NO NO STOOOOOPPPPP!" And I jammed her other shoulder back in and her eyes rolled up in her head as she howled and thrashed against me and I exploded into her bowels.

"Mmmmm, now that's more like it..." I said, as I pulled out and left her sprawled on the floor as I began gathering my toys. "This next week is going to be all kinds of fun."

As I was walking out the door I paused and turned back.

"Oh, I completely forgot. You'll never believe the stupid thing I did earlier. After I brought you back here and leaned up I went back to tidy up Kelly's cell, and I was so tired from our little performance that I completely forgot to put my mask on and she saw my face. Looks like you're the only one with a ticket out Sharon, I'll just have to hang on to your little girl. My bad! But don't worry, I won't let that brilliant performance of yours go to waste, I can keep playing along with it... oh, forever I'm sure. Well, see you tomorrow!"

And I was off to bed, with a giant grin on my face.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote