Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:50 AM   #11
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Chapter 11: The Performance, Closing Act

"The little fucktoy really eats up a lot of your energy doesn't she? You look like you're ready to fall over after that pounding you just gave her, why don't you lie down over here and we'll get our strength back up?" I told Sharon, making it clear with a look that this was an order and not the kind suggestion or request I was making it sound like for her daughter's benefit while I pointed at Kelly's mattress.

As she walked past me on her way there I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in close to whisper in her ear...

"Very good so far Sharon, almost there now. A little further and you'll get both of you out of here. But the last part is going to be the roughest... so you damn well better keep it together or I'll make you beg for me to go this *easy* on you. Nod if you understand." ...she jerked her head up and down while she continued breathing heavily, then I let her go and she flopped down on her back on the rumpled sheets, tears streaming down her face but holding in any audible crying.

I started unstrapping Kelly from the table, beginning at her neck and working down her body... then I hauled her off it and onto her feet. She was still too weak to do anything more than gasp as I yanked her up then led her blindly stumbling over to the toilet then pushed her face down across it sideways so her stomach was across the bowl with her ass in the air. I'd spent every day and night since I'd acquired these two exercising iron self control avoiding doing either of them in their rear. During all our sessions never once had I even expressed any interest in taking either of them up the ass and Sharon had stayed away from the subject in all the suggestions I'd pressured out of her. I'd let her believe that maybe I just wasn't interested in going there... of course nothing was further from the truth. I was just holding back a surprise. And having made myself wait this long for it I planned on making it really special.

" I know you kept saying you wanted to see this Sharon... I was saving it but I think since you're here this would be an excellent time to take Kelly's last cherry. Don't get up though, " I said aloud, with a warning glare at her as she began to realize what was coming and moved like she was going to come to her feet... "she needs some preparation first to make this really fun. You're going to love this."

"I can't wait!" she blurted out when my visual cues to her made it clear she better respond. Then I reached down and grabbed the rubber hose from where I'd left it on the floor earlier along with three other bits of equipment. Kelly was still sporadically hacking as she regained her breath, and whimpering and mewling in pain and horror. She didn't seem to be too focused on what I was doing... but that would change fast. I took the end of the hose and pressed it against her asshole and she immediately clenched tight trying to keep it out and found her voice again as she squealed "AhhhAHHHH NOOOONoNoNononononononono... oh god NOOOOOO not there please mommy please pleasepleaseplease!!!!"

She was trying to twist and thrash her ass away from me so I shifted around and sat on her, pinning her bound arms against her back under me, which got me a scream. I watched Sharon's horrified face as I increased the pressure on the hose and started forcing it into Kelly's virgin ass. That was only a guess of course, but the little cock tease had never even sucked cock before I got my hands on her so it was a safe bet, and she was sure reacting like I'd expect.

"I'm not a big fan of getting shit all over my cock, and we could both use a break anyway... so I'm using the time to do a little cleaning in there. My own special method. Just sit back and enjoy the show!"

I jammed the hose several inches deep in her screaming daughter's rectum then reached down again, coming back up with a funnel and attaching it to the other side. Then I checked my watch. It had been about 2 hours since I'd prepared the next item... that was close enough to how long I'd guessed it would take to reach this point.

"See, the trick is Sharon, you have to get the temperature right. Too cool, and you're just not really cleaning properly you know? Too hot and, well, third degree scalding burns to the intestinal tract would definitely put her in shock and knock her out and possibly kill her... and either way she becomes a much less entertaining fuck right? A mildly scalded rectum on the other hand... well, with the help of some smelling salts to keep our little plaything here awake and aware just in case, that's just a recipe for fun!"

As I spoke I took the lid off the thermos, and steam immediately curled out of the opening. Kelly was going crazy underneath me now, and Sharon was clearly doing everything in her power not to cry out in anguish. I really was pushing things a little here, I gave her a 50/50 chance of holding it together through this... but once I thought of it I just had to experience it.

This should be about 115 degrees. Now, for an adult exposed to the external skin that's not too bad. Most people set a hot tub around 105... 115, well it would be uncomfortable to stay in too long but tolerable for a quick dip. Of course this isn't going to be external. If you put a baby in 115 degree water they'll have 3rd degree burns in 5 minutes... because their skin is so thin and unweathered you see. I'm not quite sure how the inside of little Kelly's ass here compares but we're going to find out!"

And then I began dumping the water into the funnel. No attempt to draw it out or ease her into it, just poured it in. I watched the fluid flow through the clear hose and then disappear into her twitching clenching asshole... then 3 seconds later Kelly made a sound like you'd expect to hear from a cat being burned alive. A yowling, tearing, piercing rough voiced howl that bounced off the walls as her body convulsed under me. I had to brace one hand against the wall to keep from being thrown off. She was grinding her ribs into the porcelain edge of the bowl and her bound arms were twisting and wrenching under me and she didn't seem to even take any notice. I kept the funnel in the air with my other hand as the water kept draining out into her bowels. Her hooded head was thrashing around wildly, her hair flying, her scream just going on and on until she's emptied all the air out of her lungs, then she gasped in and howled some more.

Sharon's face was all screwed up with her eyes squeezed tight and her hands clenched in the sheets as she fought not to scream at me to stop. I watched the last of the water flow down the hose, then waited, holding it there as Kelly's wailing and thrashing continued undiminished... watching Sharon for signs she was going to crack. One minute.... two minutes... the struggles were getting weaker but the screams weren't letting up although they were getting more and more hoarse. Sharon was beginning to tremble and shake... I stood up, grabbed Kelly by the hair with one hand, and hauled her upright then pushed her down so she was sitting on the toilet... then yanked hard on the hose, ripping it out of her ass. I had to hold her up as she voided her bowels into the bowl, she was too weak to sit up herself but her screams never let up at all. Eventually I pulled her off the seat and let her drop to the floor where she finally substituted wrenching sobs for the screams as she weakly twitched and rolled around in agony.

I still wasn't hard again yet, the previous two rapid fire performances had really taken it out of me... but I was definitely feeling a stir. I got a large handful of toilet paper and gave her ass a swipe to clear away any lingering results of my cleaning then I grabbed one of Kelly's ankles and dragged her across the floor towards where her mother was still gripping the sheets in her fists so hard her nails might be driving through them. "Here, it's going to be a little while still before I can start in on her but no reason you shouldn't get going ahead of me. Why don't you just lie back and we'll let you keep enjoying your little girl the way you should have been able to all these years you've been holding yourself back." I gestured for her to get on her back and spread her legs, then I lifted Kelly up the hair and one ankle and swung her over her mother head to toe, then lowered her down face first into Sharon's crotch, letting her legs come down on either side of her mother's head as I waggled my tongue at Sharon and made it clear what her role was now. Somehow she was still managing not to give herself away audibly, and as her daughter's swollen red pussy came down over her face she obediently grabbed her around her waist and then buried her tongue in Kelly's cunt and gave a good approximation of an enthusiastic "Mmmmm".

I pushed Kelly's face down into her mother's pussy and hissed at her. "You know what do, you've already been here once. Get to work or we're going to clean you out again, and this time the water will be boiling. Understand?"

Kelly immediately shoved her face against Sharon's cunt and started desperately working her with her tongue, in a complete panic at the thought of what I'd just threatened. Satisfied, I moved around to her ass and watched Sharon licking and sucking on her daughter's abused twat as she glared up at me, seeing Kelly's spasming asshole winking up at me. It was redder now, almost glowing, and still wet. My dick began getting firmer as I continued enjoying the show. With me keeping an eye on her Sharon kept up the vocal act as the minutes ticked by, letting out appreciative sounding moans. When I watched her bark "work that clit with your tongue you stupid bitch!" I decided I'd really outdone myself with her rehearsals and training. This was actually going to work.

After some time my cock was standing tall and hard again. I reached down and spread Kelly's firm soft ass cheeks wide with both hands and pressed the head of my dick against her sphincter. It immediately clenched tight as Kelly began letting out high pitched squeals and little whimpered "nonononono"s, then I pressed in hard. Twisting to the side so I could look down past my shaft to see Sharon watching my cock force its way into her daughter's asshole. Her body was trembling with the effort of trying to keep me out but her tiny little asshole started stretching around the head of my cock, then I suddenly popped inside as Kelly screamed in agony. I immediately grabbed her by the waist then yanked back on her hard as I drove myself balls deep into her ass, feeling her still burning hot rectum squeezing my dick. Her sphincter was spasming and clenching around the base of my shaft like a vice as she howled at the pain of having her scalded little shitter violently penetrated. I pressed down hard, grinding her pussy into Sharon's mouth and pounded into her fast and hard, jolting her entire body with each thrust. Sharon's head was being hammered down into the mattress underneath her as I tore into Kelly's ass. After only about 30 seconds she went quiet and limp... she'd passed out from the pain and trauma. I spent another half a minute tearing into her anyway, enjoying the fact that I'd managed to actually rape her unconscious as her body flopped and bounced on top of Sharon. Then I pulled out.

"Just hold on right there for one second..." I said cheerfully as I grabbed the smelling salts I'd prepared just in case this very thing happened. "No need to stop eating that delicious young pussy Sharon, I'm just going to wake up our little plaything."

I popped open the vial and pressed it under Kelly's nose, then as her breathing quickened hauled back and gave her a hard smack across the face for good measure and she snapped awake... disoriented for a moment but the horrified wailing and whimpering started up in moments as she felt her mother still driving her tongue into her cunt and the lingering agony in her ass. I grabbed her head to hold her still and kept the vial jammed against her nostril for a while longer to make sure she was nice and alert again. "Wakey wakey Kelly, can't have you drifting off on us during mommy's visit now can we? You don't want to miss any of it! She went to a lot of trouble to come see you today. Now just hold on a minute and I'll put that tight little ass of yours back to work." I murmured into her ear, then set aside the salts and stepped back around behind her.

"Oh god please stop! STOP! PLEASE Mommy, please stop this please... please... please... don't let him put it back in there. I'm gonna DIE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?" she shrieked. I mouthed the required response to Sharon as I lined my dick back up with Kelly's abused little shithole... I noticed a bit of blood, I'd managed to tear something.

"Shut up bitch!" Sharon barked out the line I'd fed her. And just as she finished with "Eat my pussy!" I pounded the full length of my cock back up inside that gorgeous young ass. Over the scream that followed I yelled "You heard your mother, move your tongue or I get the hose again!" and I saw her head dart down immediately as I began punishing her asshole again. Her sphincter was gripping my shaft so tightly it was being pulled out and pushed in again with every stroke. As I drew out it felt like I was pulling her inside out, then I shoved her back in as my cock thrust into her again and buried itself in her hot flesh. I hammered into her with long hard strokes for a minute or two... then pulled out and watched her asshole quickly shrink together until it closed, then I rammed it open again to the sound of more screaming and continued slamming into her.

Being my third performance of the day it took a good 15 minutes before I was ready to wrap things up. My cock was coated in a red film from her bleeding rectum, Sharon had come again after about 10 minutes, which was 5 minutes after I made it clear to her that it was required and she'd reached down and grabbed Kelly's hair to grind her face into her pussy. I felt the pressure building and buried myself deep while I pumped what little cum I had left into that firm, tight little ass then pulled out with a wet "plop" noise. I held Kelly's ass down, pressing her cunt into Sharon's face as I watched her torn up ass slowly recover and shrink tight again... then a small dibble of white spunk began trickling out of it, then slid down and dripped onto Sharon's face.

I reached up and grabbed a handful of Kelly's hair then puller her up and off of Sharon. "Mmmmm, now that was one hell of a conjugal visit!" I said, as Sharon rolled away, then I tossed Kelly back down on the mattress where she curled up and cried. "But, time's up I'm afraid. We need to go arrange for your trip out of here. So, say good-bye and I'll make sure you get a copy of all the video like always."

"Bye-bye Kelly." Sharon managed to grate out, then I led her out the door and closed it behind us. Sharon broke into uncontrollable sobs as soon as the door clicked closed and fell to her knees... so I dragged her back to her cell by the hair and slapped her collar back on. "Congratulations! That was a hell of a performance! All that practice really paid off. In fact, you have successfully won your freedom Sharon, how about that? One little week to go then it's off home."

I knew she heard me, but there was no reaction except more sobbing and crying.

"Well, I'll leave you to enjoy your accomplishment. I'll see you tomorrow."
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote