Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:48 AM   #9
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Chapter 9: The Performance, Act 1

There was no session with Sharon this morning, she needed to be well rested and prepared... so after tossing in breakfast to both girls I spent some time going over plan in my head for a while until it was time to begin preparing Kelly's cell. She figured out pretty quickly that today wasn't going to be a regular day, cowering where I chained her against the wall in the back of the room while I went about my business... bringing in all the toys and props I was going to need later, more than I had ever brought in at once before. When I brought in the small, low table with it's strategically placed straps I could see her mind working at how I was going to fit her into it.

I unchained her from the wall and dragged her over to the mattress instead, throwing her face down onto it and pinning her on her stomach, then grabbed the restraint I'd left in easy reach. The same one I'd used on her the first time I introduced her to props during my visits, the sleeve that enclosed her arms up the elbows. I forced her back into it again, tightening it down until her elbows met behind her back just like the first time. I hadn't used it again since then, her shoulders hadn't been stretched out any more and she howled in pain as I forced her to move the last few inches. Then I hauled her up and dragged her to the table.

It was just wide enough to support her straining shoulders, and the main section was about 2 feet long, with an extra narrow platform extending from one end that was hinged to either extend and lock or fall to the side and with straps hanging off the sides everywhere. I pushed her back onto it until her head was on the currently extended platform and the other edge of the table was pressing into the middle of her ass cheeks, with her bound together arms being trapped beneath her body. Then I straddled her and sat on her stomach, making her cry out even more as her arms were crushed beneath the weight and her shoulders must have nearly dislocated... if I'd put my full weight on they possibly would have. I secured the first set of straps around her neck, tightening them until they pressed firmly against her throat just above her collar bone. Then I fasted the next two sets across her chest, one above and one below her jutting breasts. Then one more across her lower stomach just above her hips. All three of those I tightened down as much as I could, causing the straps to bite into her already abused flesh. I had more straps available... but I left them off for now and left her legs dangling onto the floor.

With everything in place physically, it was time to set the stage.

"Well Kelly, you might be thinking I'm going to more effort than usual today to prepare things... and you're quite right. You see, today is an unusual day for me. I'm bringing in a visitor! I almost never allow that, someone has to do a lot of convincing before I would even consider letting them share my fun here... but my current employer has managed to impress me. A lot of the things we've been doing together since you arrived have been her ideas and requests you know."

This was the first time I'd referred to the gender of my "employer"... and I could see it hadn't gone unnoticed. She said nothing but her suddenly distracted expression told me she was furiously trying to figure out how any woman she knew could possibly want to see her sexually tormented like this.

"She has been enjoying the video record of our sessions together immensely, but she wants more. She wants to participate, just once. And after arranging for some security precautions I've agreed. Normally even an employer who managed to impress me with their feedback would not be able to get me to agree to this... but in this particular case, well, let's just say having you two in the same room will be incredibly entertaining for me as well and I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity. She's waiting outside as we speak, she doesn't know the route by which she was brought here, she doesn't know where she is, and she doesn't know what I look like... and when this is over she'll leave the same way so I don't have much to worry about. I'm not a very trusting person you see. But for this one special performance... well, it's worth it.

We'll be back soon girl."

And then I left.

When I crossed into Sharon's cell I could see she'd been working hard. Her hair was, if not fresh from the beauty salon, presentable enough. Her makeup was all on, the evidence of the long days she'd spent crying and screaming well masked. Her naked skin remained unmarked. Her muscle tone, if a little less firm than before, wasn't noticeably different. For all anyone looking at her would know I could have taken out of her house an hour ago and stripped her naked just this moment. Perfect.

I could see the apprehension in her eyes as she looked at me. Oh yes, my little toy had a case of stage fright now that she was looking that live performance in the face... but I gave her better than 3:1 odds of pulling it off. She did after all fully understand the stakes if she didn't.

As I took the collar off her I made sure she didn't lose sight of her situation. The key to Kelly's collar was different, and not here. There was no key that opened the outer door of this area. If she even attempted to overpower me I'd beat her senseless without breaking a sweat then I'd let her spend the next month watching me brutally torture her daughter to death as a punishment. Etc... Then I led her out into the corridor. She could see the steel doors on both sides, the one to Kelly's cell just like hers, the one to the outside heavily reinforced and secured with a combination lock. There was nowhere for her to go. While she composed herself for her performance I gave her last minute instructions to make sure the first few minutes went properly. Those were the vital moments.

Then it was time.

As I walked into Kelly's cell she turned her head, trying to see who this person she'd been told was the reason for her long torment was. I'd placed the table sideways to the door to make sure she could witness the moment she walked in. Then, as I moved to the side and she could see who was following me into the room her eyes bulged, and the expression on her face was priceless.

Turning to the side so I could see Sharon's face I watched her reaction. I'd drilled her for this specific moment over and over, pounding it into her head how she was supposed to react if she wanted to get herself and her daughter out of here... forced her to visualize this meeting over and over again... and there it was. The slow, unconcerned, mocking little smile. Yes!

"OH GOD! Mom! Mom! MOMMY!!!! Oh please, help me! Get me out of here! Please! MOMMY! PLEASE!...."

She couldn't accept it yet, it was too much. She kept screeching for Sharon to save her, and she reacted exactly as I'd instructed her she had to.

"Shut up Kelly." Sharon barked, then turned to me as she continued. "Can we put a hood on her or something? I didn't come here to have her staring at me the whole time."

"Sure thing boss." I replied, with a grin on my face. "Want her gagged too?"

"No. I want to hear her when we get started."

With that I grabbed the thick hood off the wall and then fastened it over Kelly's head. I did it standing on the opposite side of her from Sharon. keeping my eye on her the whole time. She knew she was to stand away from the walls where my toys were but if I turned my back she might still get some last second desperate ideas. The hood was something I'd been working on just for this. It fitted down over the top of her head and down across her eyes to the tip of her nose, leaving an open area around her mouth, straps extended down from the top to a loop that tightened around her neck under the chin... holding it in place. This way I could still play with her hair, which was still falling down onto the ground beneath her head, without obstruction.

Now with the hood on Kelly wouldn't be able to see if Sharon let her expression slip during the session... which she almost certainly would. As long as she kept her big mouth under control this would work perfectly. As I finished securing the hood I gestured at Sharon to get her ass moving. Once we got further into the routine she'd be improving, but there were some things she knew she had to do and the opening sequence of events was one of them. She had this part absolutely committed to memory.

She walked over and grabbed her daughter's tits, one in each hand, and squeezed hard. "Mmmm, you have no idea how long I've wanted to get my hands on these. Ever since this little whore hit puberty her body has been driving me more and more crazy every year. Keeping my hands off and playing the good mother has been torture."

Kelly let out a shocked little gasping sob while Sharon kept rubbing and squeezing a tit with one hand and the other slid down her daughter's stomach and between her legs... then she jabbed two fingers into Kelly's tight little hole and began poking and prodding.

"Oh yeah... shit that's tight. No wonder you look so damn happy whenever I'm watching you fuck her."

Kelly was just mewling and whimpering now, with an occasional whispered "mom" pathetically leaking out... trying to squirm away from her mother's fingers but unable to move more than an inch or two. I watched Sharon's face, sure enough her composure was already cracking. If Kelly got a good look in her eyes now she'd have trouble believing the words coming out of her mouth. But her voice was still under control and it was obviously devastating both of them.

"Damn right" I answered... "Speaking of which, how about we get started?"

"Oh hell yes!"

Christ, the woman deserved a voice acting Oscar or something... all that practice was really paying off. I moved down to Kelly's legs, spreading them wide and stepping up between them. The table was at a height that placed her pussy level with my dick, and I began prodding her pussy. At the same time Sharon moved to her assigned position. I'd placed a low step below the platform Kelly's head was on and Sharon stepped onto it and went up on her toes to lift herself over her daughter's face, then commanded "Open wide baby!" and pressed her pussy down onto Kelly's mouth. Kelly of course immediately clamped her lips shut as soon as she realized what was happening, desperately trying to close her mouth against her mother's cunt, unable to turn her head because it was now clamped firmly between Sharon's thighs.

"Now Kelly," I spoke. "Be a good girl and listen to your mother. You know what I've told you about doing what you're told with your fucking mouth. Open! NOW!" And then I hammered my cock balls deep into her cunt. The girl's mouth snapped open but the cry was muffled by her mother's snatch.

"Ooooh, that felt good. Now LICK ME Kelly! Get your tongue working!" Sharon demanded, as she moved her hands back to her daughter's huge tits and began pinching her nipples.

"Yes Kelly, be an obedient daughter before I have to discipline you. Eat mommy's pussy" I instructed as I began thrusting into her, bouncing her body against the straps, causing her head to shift up and down against Sharon's crotch. I could tell by watching the movement of the muscles in Kelly's jaw and her mother's reaction that she had done as she was told, and was now tasting the inside of her mother's pussy as Sharon ground it into her daughter's face. And she was grinding it with enthusiasm... I'd made it clear to her that a requirement of success today was her cumming on Kelly's face during this first stage so her daughter wouldn't miss it... and that was going to take some work.

In fact, it took damn near 10 minutes. After about 6 or 7 minutes of raping her daughter in front of her while I watched her frantically humping against her little girl's mouth... listening to the slurping sounds of her juices sloshing all over Kelly's tongue while muffled gasps and sobs leaked out... prodding her visually to keep up the verbal performance declaring how hot she was to be sexually tormenting her daughter while she twisted and mauled her breasts... I couldn't hold back. I jammed my cock as deep into Kelly's tight little hole as I could, caught Sharon's gaze and held it then pumped Kelly full of cum while I stared her mother in the eye.

Then I stood back and rested, watching the show until Kelly finally felt her mother cumming against her thrashing tongue. Her hands clenched into claws that dug into the flesh of her little girl's tits and she cried out... still following instructions perfectly. So far it was everything I imagined it would be.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote